Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? (1863 Views)

Hostility: Ghana Should Remember Zik Pioneered Her Success Story- Obiano / FG - Saudi Arabia Defends Execution Of Nigerian Widow For Drug Trafficking / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Growing up in the 80's in Lagos we heard of places like Cocaine Avenue which was Allen Avenue. There was also another Cocaine Avenue in Festac.

The likes of Adebowale are known drug barons. And there are a dime a dozen Adebowales today who made their money from drug peddling. Even the current political front man of a particular tribe in the south is a convicted drug peddler.

There were also the Akpongbo Thai lace drug mules who came back from Thailand stinking rich after trafficking heroine into Nigeria for onward shipment to both the US and UK via drug mules. This racket was mainly controlled by middle aged women who fronted lace fabric business to cover their thriving illicit drug business. It is no wonder then that Nigeria was classified as a way point of drug shipments from both South America and Asia.

Also, these same set of people have had their celebrities and top musicians arrested for drug trafficking whenever they claim to be going on an overseas tour.

There also exist a long list of Nigerians of southern extraction who were executed in Saudi Arabia after they were caught trying to smuggle drugs under the pretext of performing the Islamic hajj pilgrimage. Your guess on which part of Nigeria they came from is as good as mine.

The Tokunbo baby immigration scam plus the credit card fraud is a hallmark of these same people and they just added the organ trade as one of their innovative vice.

So sometimes I wonder why they are quick to forget their drug past but rather focus on small time igbo couriers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by Blue3k(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
You plan on making a movie about it or something?

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by conductor3: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Tinubu, the godfather of afonjas, pioneered drug trafficking.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by dadavivo: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thiefnubuu the jagaban of drugs dealing in the 80s and 90s

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by Desyner: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP stop being petty. There are Yoruba drug peddler but some other people came and made it look like child's play. There is no point justifying a wrong that doesn't affect you directly by engaging in it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by conductor3: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, biko don't sentence us to death for trafficking cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
nairaland is pro yoruba pro osibanjo pro tinubu and loyal to osinbanjo media centre.
anti buhari, anti igbo's.. "diplomatic "with hausa/fulaani

Biased and highly tribalised..

either they biased mods take this thread. or they will ban op.

the hate truth.. and encourage propaganda..

my guy i feel you..but just await the insults from kids.

if you survive this thread.. go for thankgiving..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by GuyWise(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:
Nnamdi Kanu, biko don't sentence us to death for trafficking cheesy
Conductor3 the nightmare of afonjas.... you no go kee me. cheesycheesycheesy

10 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by Iskander2: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic:
Growing up in the 80's in Lagos we heard of places like Cocaine Avenue which was Allen Avenue. There was also another Cocaine Avenue in Festac.

The likes of Adebowale are known drug barons. And there are a dime a dozen Adebowales today who made their money from drug peddling. Even the current political front man of a particular tribe in the south is a convicted drug peddler.

There were also the Akpongbo Thai lace drug mules who came back from Thailand stinking rich after trafficking heroine into Nigeria for onward shipment to both the US and UK via drug mules. This racket was mainly controlled by middle aged women who fronted lace fabric business to cover their thriving illicit drug business. It is no wonder then that Nigeria was classified as a way point of drug shipments from both South America and Asia.

Also, these same set of people have had their celebrities and top musicians arrested for drug trafficking whenever they claim to be going on an overseas tour.

There also exist a long list of Nigerians of southern extraction who were executed in Saudi Arabia after they were caught trying to smuggle drugs under the pretext of performing the Islamic hajj pilgrimage. Your guess on which part of Nigeria they came from is as good as mine.

The Tokunbo baby immigration scam plus the credit card fraud is a hallmark of these same people and they just added the organ trade as one of their innovative vice.

So sometimes I wonder why they are quick to forget their drug past but rather focus on small time igbo couriers?

baba i dey hail oooooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ipobbigot7: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic if at your age you still engaged in childish games, i wonder when you will grow to allow your children take over from you.

But in response to your stupidity. You just lay credence to the claims that the Yorubas leads your tribe in civilization, they set the pace for your primitive people. It's always the Igbos picking up what the Yorubas has left.

It's not wrong to ever do something wrong and you stopped, but stupidity is when you picked up what someone abandoned because it's evil and you are now priding in it.

This is the reason your tribe lacks honour, because you pride yourself in crime.

And do you know what we feeds with left over? Dogs and pigs

3 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by victorDanladi: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:
Tinubu, the godfather of afonjas, pioneered drug trafficking.

When the yoruba(s) guys bombard you with epic replies now,now your follow brothers on the other thread will be crying that they are annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by najoke: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
I love this...let me bookmark it so that anytime when those Biafran shout why are Afonja obssesed with Biafran....na to refer them come here.
You guys dont have monopoly on tribalism..we too sabi am

4 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by conductor3: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
victorDanladi:

When the yoruba(s) guys bombard you with epic replies now,now your follow brothers on the other thread will be crying that they are annoying.
Lol. Such an overused line. Bring on your ewedu and black amala let's see. If you know about me, you wouldn't be saying this bullshit cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ProWalker: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ibos always looking for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by chumada: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ruggedised where u de, still licking ur wounds?
Come & self-service on dis thread ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by victorDanladi: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:
Lol. Such an overused line. Bring on your ewedu and black amala let's see. If you know about me, you wouldn't be saying this bullshit cheesy

lolz.....ewedu and black amala,him don insult finish be that oooo.This guys are childishly funny.

When the yoruba(s) guys bombard you with epic
replies now,now your follow brothers on the other
thread will be crying that they are annoying.

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
chumada:
Ruggedised where u de, still licking ur wounds?
Come & self-service on dis thread ooooo cheesy cheesy

bia nwoke m don't mention me again, as I want to stop tribalism, don't push me to crush you ewedu afonja skull. Nonsense angry sad
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by victorDanladi: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
ProWalker:
Ibos always looking for trouble

Exactly...and they are very cowardly

just a single dose of retaliation,dem do run to the moderators.

2 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by mercyville: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Very stupid, childish, obnoxious and inciting question.
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by mercyville: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
victorDanladi:

His compressed brain is mixed up with this poo.. grin
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:
[s]BishopMagic if at your age you still engaged in childish games, i wonder when you will grow to allow your children take over from you.

But in response to your stupidity. You just lay credence to the claims that the Yorubas leads your tribe in civilization, they set the pace for your primitive people. It's always the Igbos picking up what the Yorubas has left.

It's not wrong to ever do something wrong and you stopped, but stupidity is when you picked up what someone abandoned because it's evil and you are now priding in it.

This is the reason your tribe lacks honour, because you pride yourself in crime.

And do you know what we feeds with left over? Dogs and pigs [/s]
Chances are that your mammy was a drug mule

Lucifer descedant

6 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Desyner:
OP stop being petty. There are Yoruba drug peddler but some other people came and made it look like child's play. There is no point justifying a wrong that doesn't affect you directly by engaging in it.

Bola and Remi Tinubu are convicted drug felons

Deal on that

4 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ProWalker: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
victorDanladi:

Exactly...and they are very cowardly

just a single dose of retaliation,dem do run to the moderators.

They will call you an igbo hater grin
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ProWalker: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic:

Bola and Remi Tinubu are convicted drug felons

Deal on that

Juice, you should have outgrown this shyteee. Some of us have left this behind.
Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Very stupid, childish, obnoxious and inciting question.
Yorubas remain the most useless people in Nigeria

Every vice from corruption to drug smuggling to oluwoles to yahoo yahoo to ogbomoso organ trade to armed robbery is a Yoruba thing

Even the first armed robbers were yorubas

God punish all of una

2 Likes

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ipobbigot7: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic:

Chances are that your mammy was a drug mule

Lucifer descedant

Old shameless fool.

Your kids are amazed at your stupidity already.

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Desyner:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu's seed money was from drug trafficking

The very origins of Yoruba prosperity is riddled in felony and vice. From the first armed robbers to the first to water retailers to the Tokunbo baby scampers to the Thai drug rings to the recent organ traders from ogbomoso.

Heard the latest yahoo+++ leaves the benefactors with one less Kidney

No wonder cowardice is now part of Yoruba culture.

Your niggas are missing a kidney

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ipobbigot7: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic:

Yorubas remain the most useless people in Nigeria

Every vice from corruption to drug smuggling to oluwoles to yahoo yahoo to ogbomoso organ trade to armed robbery is a Yoruba thing

Even the first armed robbers were yorubas

God punish all of una

But Yorubas normally leaves dirty things for the Igbos their dogs and pigs.

I thought Igbos are only bamboos until your post reveals that Igbos equally serves as dogs and pigs that eats the left over from the Yorubas.

Though pretty Mike also told us that your mamas, sisters, daughters and aunties are ode and ewu. Animals

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by BishopMagic: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Old shameless fool.

Your kids are amazed at your stupidity already.

Yoruba child of lucifer, you attempt at detailing and deflecting to Igbos does not serve you or your satanic people well.

When Sokoto decides to ride again, nobody will cry for you afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by ipobbigot7: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
BishopMagic see your family how they looks like.

Animals

1 Like

Re: Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? by latsy: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
@OP, you lack proper reasoning skill.
Nobody cares about what happens 30 years ago
and their is no statistics showing that your people
are not the mafia leader then.

A visit to some jails in Malaysia, China, Indonesia
and south Africa shows how your people are wasting
away for trying to destroy other countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SO SHOCKING!!! See What Wike Discuss With Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting / Corruption: FG Goes After Assets Of 11 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, 135 Others / If Onnoghen Had Such A Good Case Why Was He Evading Justice? I Don't Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.