Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature (583 Views)

You Are Shouting "2020 Is My Year Of Harvest". Did You Plant Anything In 2019? / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by Allnaijaent: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-ZYSzYKswUO4/WTJdNVTfctI/AAAAAAAMjQk/e5ARmW9Jo0k4M6Usug3HDgQssjDzHrU2gCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

Until his death, heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali was arguably boxing's most celebrated athlete. He was also known for his public stance against the Vietnam War and his longtime battle with Parkinson's disease that eventually claimed his life on June 3, 2016 at the age of 74 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, in 1942, Muhammad Ali became an Olympic gold medalist in 1960 and the world heavyweight boxing champion in 1964. Following his suspension for refusing military service, Ali reclaimed the heavyweight title two more times during the 1970s, winning big against Joe Frazier and George Foreman along the way.

Since he got diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1984, Ali devoted much of his time to Continue reading from here
Re: Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by Edopesin: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by Allnaijaent: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
sad

You say?
Re: Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by NwaAmaikpe: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry
His killers shall never know peace....
RIP sir, you were my favourite musician

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by Edopesin: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry His killers shall never know peace.... RIP sir, you were my favourite musician
Hahahahakikiki Chai BLOOD OF GAWD See Dis One OOO

Pls Tell Me U are Jst Kidding

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature by Allnaijaent: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
His killers shall never know peace....
RIP sir, you were my favourite musician

Oya shift make I faint first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Is Now #150,what Is Pms(petrol)is Still Doing At #145? / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / South Korea to approve US missile defence system against North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.