Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Infinix Hot4 Lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot4 Lite (867 Views)

Enugu : Infinix Hot4 Lite @ 13k / Gionee M5 Mini Vs Infinix Hot4 Pro / INFINIX HOT4 Lite Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot4 Lite by Harjet(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afternoon guys.. I am having battery problems with my phone.. Initially reduces at a rate of 9% per hour but now it's now 15 - 20% per hour.. Is this a hardware problem or is something wrong with the battery itself.. N:B The phone is just 4 months old
Re: Infinix Hot4 Lite by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Harjet:
Afternoon guys.. I am having battery problems with my phone.. Initially reduces at a rate of 9% per hour but now it's now 15 - 20% per hour.. Is this a hardware problem or is something wrong with the battery itself.. N:B The phone is just 4 months old
Hi @Harjet Your phone might need an update. What's the current build number running on your phone?
Re: Infinix Hot4 Lite by Harjet(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Harjet Your phone might need an update. What's the current build number running on your phone?
X557-H807B1-M-161020V114
Re: Infinix Hot4 Lite by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Harjet:
X557-H807B1-M-161020V114
Hello @Harjet Check you phone for an update; Otherwise, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get it done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot4 Lite by Harjet(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Harjet Check you phone for an update; Otherwise, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get it done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Alright. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Two Whatsapp Accounts In One Phone: 2 Working Methods / How To Add Sitemap Widget To A Blogger Blog / Which Is The Best???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.