Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Making Money With Your Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Your Little Capital (1248 Views)

50 Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Capital You Can Start In 2020 / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Knowledge is power, but no matter how powerful the knowledge you have can be, it will never produce something until you appluy it rightly, knowledge applied wrongly will only lead to frustration instead of fortune, and this is why i advise you to carefully read this in order to start making your money. My name is Ojedeji Tunji also known as tunjaino, i do supply labcoat for students of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where i started clothing business supplying lab coats (white covering wear in the laboratory) for medical students, science students and students of other science related courses before i include the one i am about to introduce to you.
Money doesn’t fall from heaven but everyone can do something to get money. I will like you to analyze these facts very well before you of considering the business.
• The basic need of man everyday are food, clothe and shelter
• Everyone need clothe to always cover their body and display the beauty they have.
• Men and women, adults and children, old and young, rich and poor put on clothes.
What i want to introduce you to is simply how you too can be making money from BOXERS and PACKING SHIRTS, also University/Polytechnic Laboratory Coat
Why BOXERS and PACKING SHIRTS
I want you to know that many things have change in this 21st century from the way they are been done before around the world including our own country Nigeria. Before, our people both men and women do wear panties and briefs. But now, men now wear boxers and even some women except during sport, why? Because boxers hung loosely on a man's loins and thereby giving that sensitive area the ventilation that is needed. Health experts also advocate for boxers as they keep the pelvic area cool and the private parts relaxed unlike the briefs that hold the private parts tightly together thus keeping the area warm (https://www.bustle.com/articles/107005-i-wore-mens-underwear-for-a-week-ditching-my-thongs-for-boxers-briefs).

Other important reasons why men now wear boxers are follows
• Boxers allow air to flow inside out keeping the manhood dry and comfortable.
• Boxers allow a cool temperature around the testes, which is considered necessary. This is one of the most important health reasons to wear boxers.
• Boxers enable the cooling of the genitals and this help to maintain normal sperm count as high temperature around the genitals can lead to low sperm count
• When the testicles are confined in a small place, the temperature surrounding them will become warm. There will also be excessive blood flow to the genital area for no particular reason.
• Boxers promote reproductive health as compared to any other underwear option and reduce risks of decreased sperm count and infertility.
There are many healthy benefits to wearing boxers compared to panties and other underwear such as briefs and boxers are the most comfortable underwear for men. There are also important health benefits for women wearing boxers of which i will like share few with you.
• Boxers allow air to flow inside out keeping the female genital cool
• It prevents the female genitals from excessive heat which can lead to uncontrollable vaginal odour. Note that vaginal odour make women more vulnerable to toilet infection.
• Boxers are made with cotton materials that absorb water when sweating thereby keeping the genital cool and dry.
• Boxer is also more comfortable for ladies with itching private part as it allow fresh air to keep flowing in and out.
Boxer is made of different materials, but original Boxer is made using Cotton material (Shirt Material) because the texture is of high quality and it does not wash neither does it change color after washing. Shirt materials use in making quality boxers are breathable thereby allowing fresh air which is needed for the Instruments. You can get boxers with any how materials on the street between 150 to 200 naira but, you can only get this type of quality boxer in supermarket and good stores. This is because most people do not know the health benefits of boxers with shirt material. Unlike bedsit materials which can be too thick and other nylon material that absorb heat, the shirt materials we use are made of Cotton materials, it does not absorb heat and the washing is very simple.
What of Packing Shirt
The fact is that shirt materials are not value in time past in our country, but you will agree with me that both men and women now wear packing shirts in fact about 90% of Nigerians wear shirt to their place of work between Monday to Thursday, except for Fridays when some wear natives and most people still prefer wearing shirt on Saturdays and Sundays. If this is so it means there is unending need for packing shirt in our market today. Most shirts are made of cotton materials and i can tell you that, very high quality shirt are made of 100% cotton materials.
How Can You Continue To Make Money from Your small capital
Many can build but not all can sustain. I will like you to understand how you can keep making more in this business before i show you how you start making it. Many people rush to enter market today with the aim of making money, but they could not stay long in the market not because there is no existing needs for their product and services but because they fail to make more customers and also retain the ones they have as they could not offer people quality product and services at affordable price. For you to start getting customers, all you need is to let people know what you are offering and why they need it, but you have to keep offering quality for them to continue with you and even start bringing more people to you. As i earlier explain to you, quality boxers are made with shirt materials and quality shirt are made with 100% cotton materials. These quality shirt materials are been packed in containers to the popular market call Aba market. You can confirm this from anyone staying Aba and you will be surprise to know how many of these containers enter Aba on daily basis. We call many wears Aba made (made from Aba) today because those wears are of less quality and most also lack packaging.
How Can You Start Making Money from Your small amount
You don’t need to get a shop before you start making your money, all you need to do is to get a pack of this quality boxers that contain 25pics for 5000 naira (200 naira per one), you open it and pack 3 into a nylon meaning 3 boxers in one pack of which you can sell for 1000naira. Some do sell it for 1500naira based on their target customer but i do sell mine and also advise people to sell it for 1000naira, so that everyone can afford what you are selling and you make your money on time. This means, when you sell 3 boxers for a thousand naira, you gain 400naira and as i said earlier any man you give quality boxers to, the man can buy for his children, wife and parents because about 70% of our grandpas and most of our mothers too now wear boxers. And not only that, the person will also refer people to you. Also, you can be acting as middleman by selling your 3 in one pack for people that will resell it, in fact, many of my friends are now doing this and they are really making it.
What of Packing Shirt
Like we all knows, Packing Shirt of different grades as fingers are not equal, i can ensure you of getting three different grades and anybody you give any of these shirt to will appreciate it based on their own standard of living. You can get a pack of 4 shirts for 6000 naira, of which when you open it and put it into your own nylon, you can sell it for 1800naira or 2000naira based on your target customer, this is the type they sell @ 1700naira at dozen price in Aba. The truth is that you can get anything you want from Aba even shirt of 1000naira but it won’t pay you to give people something that will make them to stop calling you back even if they still need it. You can get another grades at 7000naira, when you open this pack that contain 4 packing shirts, you package it one by one and you give it for @ 2000naira per one, i can tell you this type of shirt for Aba are been sold @ 2000naira for dozen price. You can also get another pack of 4 shirts for 8000naira, if you get this pack, open it and package it one by one, by the time you take it to bank staffs and other people that knows the value of shirt @ 2500naira per one, seriously they will keep bringing more customers for you, because these are the type of shirt they sells in supermarket and good stores between 3000naira to 5000naira, all is based on their target customers, because nobody will this type of high quality shirt with 100% cotton materials anything less than 2500naira @ dozen price in Aba. Note, money does not fall from sky, and there is always something to do for you to get something and it is all about packaging (packaged shirt – packing shirt) and (package boxers – packing boxers)
Why This Business Is Reliable
Every food, both locally made and factory product have expiry date meaning that if you produce food and can’t sell on time, you have high chance of losing your money, but it is not so with shirt and boxers, meaning if anything good or bad should happen that make it difficult for you to sell on time, it cannot spoil in as much as you have not start wearing it and you can still give someone to sell it for you.
Possible Challenges You Can Face
Every attempt to rise in life comes with leg to be raised up and mountain to climb, every good business comes with strength and weaknesses. In this business, some people will like buying from you without paying you on time, this kind of people can quickly frustrate you and if care is not taking, they can even remove you from market, but one have to know how to relate with all kinds of people and not to allow anything to cause quarrel because bad people can bring good people to you if you really know how to relate with them well. I can tell you that many are having these challenges, and people are getting over it by applying wisdom. Also Some customers may not want to accept what you are offering until you convince them, that is why i tell people not to take something that is substandard to customer, because you must be sure of the what you are giving people before you can have confidence to convince them.
Here are some of the pictures of what we offer

For more enquiries and how you can also be going about it, you can email me on tunjaino@gmail.com, or 07066434136. You can also drop your email on this platform if you are interested in making your own boxers, I am always available to guide people and also send them more details on how to be successful in this business.
Thanks
OJEDEJI TUNJI
CEO, AUTHENTIC OUTFIT
Drop your E-mail for more of our design and product images
You can also whatsapp me with the number stated above for more information

1 Like

Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by herxix(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Highbeezheezu@gmail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by billionvan(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
madbillion@gmail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
billionvan:
madbillion@gmail.com
Still loading.. .
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by hakeem02: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
ruthsolomon94@gmail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by magman: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
chistygozie@gmail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
magman:
chistygozie@gmail.com
herxix:
Highbeezheezu@gmail.com
herxix:
Highbeezheezu@gmail.com
Sent ....
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by bizgenius1: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
olawest100@gmail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by Dollabiz: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
O
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sent........
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sent..........
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by tunjaino(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sent.......
Re: Making Money With Your Little Capital by Okwori12(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Okwori12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Write Weekly Content For My Client And Get Paid Instantely......... / Make Money With Bitcoin On Autopilot / How Do I Open My Store On Jumia And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.