Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

“I Will Not Be Fulfilled Till I Suck God’s Dick” – Calabar Gay Rights Acticivist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Not Be Fulfilled Till I Suck God’s Dick” – Calabar Gay Rights Acticivist (369 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Not Be Fulfilled Till I Suck God’s Dick” – Calabar Gay Rights Acticivist by Ghidihawn: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Anderson Ubertowan, A Calabar Gay Rights Activist has announced in a post on his Instagram account that he will feel fulfilled when he gets to suck the manhood of God, the creator the Universe.

He went on to say he will not only suck the creator’s d*ck but also proceed to drink the sp**m of the Alpha and Omega. Well done sir.

See the screenshot and his picture below:

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/05/will-not-feel-fulfilled-till-suck-gods-dick-calabar-gay-rights-acticivist.html
Re: “I Will Not Be Fulfilled Till I Suck God’s Dick” – Calabar Gay Rights Acticivist by dessz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Davido Freestyling To Dremo And Mayorkun Unreleased Songs In Atlanta (pics, Vid) / Eva Alordiah Reveals 20 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Her / Kemi Olunloyo : “i No Longer Place Curses On People’s Heads” –says After Her Rel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.