Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) (37804 Views)

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by adecz: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin

Theorems of Oga clueless .

1) Embezzling public money is not corruption;
it is mere stealing.

2)16 governors are numerically greater than 19
governors.

3) Boko haram is just a creation of Northerners

4) No girls were abducted in Chibok.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by thestevens: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
What is he looking for everywhere, I like you a lot but ibo presidency is not realistic for now.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by oshe11: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
k
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by michoim(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
By their association we shall know them. Little wonder, this Peter Obi criticises the policies of this government. His master, GEJ pays him well.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by Adebayo4all: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
The reasons for Obi's tourism of late is yet unknown. We're watching him.
he wants to b VP to sombdy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by hucienda: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
The way dis Obi don dey waka up n dan ... smooth operator. VP ticket loading ...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by CellTabRepairs: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Two good men. Unfortunately he handed over to an evil regime...
Start Early! BECOME AN EXPERT THIS JUNE!

*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash!. Learn !
If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Just view and get it immediately through my signature!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew see as GEJ is claiming celebrity lipsrsealed

Because he is a celebrity..

You have a problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
victorDanladi:
The clueless himself!

what are u doing here
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Goodluck,

The man who handed us over to badluck

Due to his mumuism.
tongue

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by MrPolitics: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
isn't this old? like it happened earlier this year
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yeye man he wan be VP in 2019
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
adecz:
grin

Theorems of Oga clueless .

1) Embezzling public money is not corruption;
it is mere stealing.

2)16 governors are numerically greater than 19
governors.

3) Boko haram is just a creation of Northerners

4) No girls were abducted in Chibok.

tongue

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
ajebuter:

Because he is a celebrity..

You have a problem with that?
abeg no vex me with dat nonsense. Na every dog dem dey call celebrity?you fit call yeyebrity but no be celebrity
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by Sunmolar(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
The visits was done at his entrance porch or peherps there is no light in the house

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by OddBall(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Is there anyone who doesn't know by now, that Peter Obi has plans for 2019?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
omoadeleye:
And goodluck is broke
Hope Peter Obi took the BAD ROAD.....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
abeg no vex me with dat nonsense. Na every dog dem dey call celebrity?you fit call yeyebrity but no be celebrity

yeyebrity? u no go gbenu e soun eh..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by Prinztong(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
[i][/i]Coooooooool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
ajebuter:

yeyebrity? now that is applicable to one sick geriatric somewhere..
You too don port? Na you biko. Is your dis thing ready nau? The thing dey hungry me bad bad
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by chloride6: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
OVI75:
Why is Peter Obi Running Up and Down ?

Did he run with your legs?

He is running into Aso Rock come 2019 FYI

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
You too don port? Na you biko. Is your dis thing ready nau? The thing dey hungry me bad bad

how your base in Los Angeles in 'Saudi Kuwait'?

ogbanje boy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by lonelydora: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
fingard02k:
Former Anambra state Govenor , Mr Peter Obi pays a courtesy visit to Ex Prisident Dr Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke, Bayelsa State.

http://www.enzyhub.com/peter-obi-visits-goodluck-jonathan-at-his-residence-in-otuoke-photos/

Ijaw pronunciation
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I like Jonathan, but this is becoming old. When tinubu goes to beg jonathan on his knees, then post that. Anything other than that smarks of lipservice.

That will only happen after Nnamdi Kanu renounces Biafra and goes on his knees publicly to beg Buhari and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by okekecc1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mr Peter obi qualified to lead Nigeria in 2019
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
ajebuter:

how your base in Los Angeles in 'Saudi Kuwait'?

ogbanje boy
Los Angeles is not in Saudi Kuwait olodo,it is in North London,one day I will invite you over but go and work on your English before then I won't like you to come here and embarrass me with that your akure English and tonation
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by crackerspub: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
victorDanladi:
...the poor quality of life he planted continue to grow!

pure Aboki grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by madjune(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
More kudos to Peter Obi for his energy and foresight.

Obviously, he has his eyes on 2019.
Nothing bad about it.

What's bad is, seeing all these lazy politicians sit in their kitchens idly and then get noisy few months to the election.
You begin to question what they stand for.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by fortune1968: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Evil man visiting evil man ! GEJ ,DE Buffon .Friend of thieves and lawless people .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by klax(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
I will still say over again gej life or death is better than a million Buhari.

If anybody like it or not I don't give a bleep. I don't just like Buhari because he is serial failure from every facet of life.

Gej God bless You. Your enemy will ends up in hospital bed in London no sorry in da..u...a if you complete it good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ineffectual Buffon grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Goodluck,

The man who handed us over to badluck

Due to his mumuism.

He handed us to bad luck OR folks like you voted in the bad luck thanks to YOUR OWN mumuism?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.