Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Banks are Milking us dry. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks are Milking us dry. (610 Views)

Share Your Stamp Duty, FIP Charges And Other Ways banks Are Extorting You / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks are Milking us dry. by Uten9z(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
For about 5yrs now my salary account is domicile in this bank, were also my pension account is.

from time to time, they introduced their facilities for me and I patronize the ones I thought convenient .

Not realizing that;

from 24% interest its graduated to 34% without me being fully aware of, while others are @ 18% and less.

amongst strenuous deductions they'll advice and introduce me to other facilities and without any much choice , I'll fall for it haven't being trapped.(even if it looks resolving @ 1st)

I just realized my mistake after getting this one, l initially refused and refuted and then after a while yielded, I couldn't cope with demands after deduction.
the Silver credit card

unaware to me I will be doing the repayments myself not as usual trend of collecting which is done directly from my salary account as usual.

that is that, they also slated the recollection day to be 25th instead of 30th and am paid ending of the month or early the next. that also constituted to my default.

with the assistant of one of the staff I pledged to remit 4times my original interest every month so that I can off set the facility( credit card).

that slashes my salaries by about 70% after everything removed, after 3 months of this refunds I volunteered to do .

I discovered;

that was also a wrong move bcus after my 1st installment I started receiving more angry calls to pay this and that.

in the last 2months i have to come begging for some percentage of my salaries to be released to me.

their reason
for over deduction was that I was not able to pay my interest b4 25th and penalties accumulated for me in the following month.

I just knw they are only interested to stripped me my money because
I was told I satisfy their requirement for this card bcus of my steady salaries and my consistent depth remissions

so how then are my being penalized for my salaries delay,which is beyond my will and is my only sources of revenue.

besides I witnesses over 10 to 20 thousand unaccountable monies I am not still told how it got out of my account aside the deductions. not once

I am now receiving less than 30% of my salaries when I beg, which supposed to be the other way round. if that my account don't read minus before they address it.

I have records and audios about some of above mentioned, i desire an advice on how to go about this to relieve me on this untold hardship am subjected to.

Today after a long prayer for my salaries to come; amidst pending issues and craving necessities, the bank gave me nothing as I await reasons, come Monday.

I discovered that the FG has giving them more than necessary supports twisted in the bulk and compacted wright up they've make me and more than 50% of the civil servants am told are facing similar or worst issues knowing or unknowingly signed.

except someone knows better to help out, I in person has become a worse child, a worse father , a worse brother , a worst civilian , a worse customer , a worse neighbor , a worse country man and even before God am a worse follower.

I stand in person in voice of many Nigerians going through this ills, to demand for right in this partnerships as a citizen, provide us also backing in this regards.

financial institutions and lawyers should take up this challenges to fight legitimate crimes and corruption in this regard and others. A good entrepreneur with this answer should stake up.

labour Unions should look into this ills happenings affecting civilians and is militating against their good performance in every ratification of living.

I have started it and I will not stop here till I get justice in being guilty for loaning in a my bank, were for 5 banking yrs or partnering with them with my salaries and pension.

if you have anyway to help out in this matter please inbox me in utenyz@gmail.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fed Up, How I Missed My Interview Today / Who Else Got An Invitation From FHIN For For Aptitude Test? / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.