Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Experience With Bahamas Citizens - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With Bahamas Citizens (5950 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by expertman(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dear all,

I am not good in writing so I will love to make this short and brief you may call me Olodo[dullard] if you like.

Few weeks ago I was issued a 3months Multiple Entry visa to visit the common Wealth Country of Bahamas.

I am planing to travel in few weeks time as I have applied for Brazil transit visa.

So today I decide to join a group on facebook , this group is a popular Bahamas citizen group on facebook .

So I joined today so am to know more and make friends before my landing. The group name is speak Up Bahamas.

After the approval of my request to join them I thank them for accepting me into their midst which is normal .

Then another member ask my country of citizenship which I glad told them Nigeria.

Within minutes many of them replied saying Nigerians are Evil, one even said only 5 percent of us are good.

They brought Bokoharam issues and told me not to come and kidnap 300 of their girls.

Please guys kindly come on board to defend our Great Nation.

https://mbasic./792758350755206?multi_permalinks=1532054210158946&_rdr

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lmao... We deserve this..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thanks to the roNotternn Elites and their Delud**d followers from the wastern Nigeria!!

Nice tag...

I am disappointed as a foreigner in the zoo called 9jeria

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by VanNistelrooy24: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Within minutes many of them replied saying Nigerians are Evil, one even said only 5 percent of us are good.

Maximum respect to the Indigenous People Of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by Franzinni: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
But why complain? Is that not our profile picture? Remember what the former British prime minister said... Nigeria is fantastically corrupt... Until we change the reality we portray to the world... I guess you have claim another country like togo. For now...

When I lived in dublin.. I never mentioned the name Nigeria... Because once you say you are Nigerian all conversations end instantly... So I mostly say to-go or benin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by nosingwa: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
First off, I thank the OP for creating this thread. I need to ask how to get to Bahamas without a transit Visa. I just applied for 3 months Visa and I need all the route information before I’m issued. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by Opeyemi007: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=nosingwa post=73790372] .
Re: My Experience With Bahamas Citizens by Opeyemi007: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
nosingwa:
First off, I thank the OP for creating this thread. I need to ask how to get to Bahamas without a transit Visa. I just applied for 3 months Visa and I need all the route information before I’m issued. Thanks.

Please, did you apply from Nigeria and where? British Embassy Call guys here said they don't accept Bahamas Visa Applications. I'd be glad to hear from you soon. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans New National Carrier, Pegs Age Limit For Aircraft At 15 / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. / 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.