Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 (1407 Views)

How to become a millionaire before November / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by RapportNaija(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Do you wish to be a millionaire by 30? How can you make your dreams to be a millionaire by 30 become a reality? What do you do now to put you on course to be a millionaire? Do you do enough? This post is about the things you need to start doing (if you haven't started already) in your 20s to become a millionaire.

You can be the next Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook groups), a millionaire by 30 if you adhere strictly to these 9 things you should do in your 20s below;

1. Stay focused on earning

You simply cannot save your way to a millionaire status in today's economic environment. All you need to do is focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that on and on.

2. Don't just save to save, save to invest
The main reason you should save is to invest and not just to save. Put your money into a secured and untouchable account. You don't withdraw from this account for anything, not even for an emergency.

3. Learn to ask for help when you need them
Ditch your ego and ask for help. You can't be your own accountant, auditor, personal assistant, consultant and other personnel. Though this may cost you a lot at first, it will definitely push you to the million-dollar mark later on.

4. Be swift in making decisions
You need to be decisive. Learn to make easily reversible decisions as quick as possible. Learn to plan ahead, like knowing what to wear to work and eat each day next week.

5. Do not show off- show up
It doesn't matter if you drive a Toyota Camry to work while your peers drive a Bugatti. Be known for your work ethic, not the trinkets that you acquire- except your a rock star.

6. You need to know when to take risk and act
Many challenges will come and you will have to take major leaps in your life, sometimes you don't even know where it will lead. However, it will be worth it when you get to the other side.

7. Aim for $10,000,000 and not $1,000,000
You have to dream and think big. There is never a shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people who think big enough, people who dare to aspire for the greatest achievement. You should be motivated to go for more than a million.

8. Improve your soft skills and master cooperation
Dealing with people is the most important skill in reaching the 7-figure mark. No one can become a millionaire without knowing how to deal with people effectively.

9. Invest in yourself
Pursue more learning and consume knowledge like the air you breathe in. The safest investment you can make is in yourself. Read or listen to relevant educational materials at least for 30 minutes daily. Also seek for mentors aggressively.

All these 9 things should be imbibed in your 20s and by 30, you are already a millionaire with your future and that of your family secured.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/06/9-things-to-do-in-your-20s-to-be.html

CC Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op are you doing all these?

If yes... are you on the verge of becoming a millionaire? cheesy

I have one rule towards money and that is

Keep Acquiring them as fast as possible!!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Easier said,in this harsh economy.
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by Smartlife(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice one. Money respects no man. You may think you got it big but can flee anytime if you don't really have a proper management on it. Respect money and save to get the best for yourself.
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IS WHEN THERE'S LACK... HARSH ECONOMY IS NOT A BARRIER
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by eezeribe(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice post,but those broke youths won't listen.
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Not even a harsh economy excuse is good enough.
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op,can you be compared with zuckerberg as you promised to make people.show us the proof of your income generated so far,from the investment plans.I believe,your proof and forbes rate as a billionaire you are,can ginger morals. my opinion pls,

Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s That Will Make You A Millionaire Before You Hit 30 by RapportNaija(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cindy666:
Op,can you be compared with zuckerberg as you promised to make people.show us the proof of your income generated so far,from the investment plans.I believe,your proof and forbes rate as a billionaire you are,can ginger morals. my opinion pls,
lol, una for this Nairaland self. Man, get the message and ignore the messenger, dem no teach u dt? My friend, if you dont wanna be a millionaire by 30, bye... Abi if I show u my investment, we follow get the money ni? Tawaaai grin

(1) (Reply)

Win Big, Become A Millionaire – FCMB Millionaire Promo Is Back! / I Want To Sell This My 2years Old Facebook Group With 270,000 Members / Mera Workshop, Renowned Communication Workshop In Kolkata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.