Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigerian Politics: The Old And The Young As One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politics: The Old And The Young As One (262 Views)

Nigeria Detained Children As Young As Five Over Boko Haram Links - The Guardian / Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019) / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: The Old And The Young As One by LoveThemChubby(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
I live in Sokoto town but have never taken out time to observe this until the day before yesterday. While moving through the town, I saw some generators on the road dividers been refueled and I am still wondering what a state like Sokoto with abundant sunlight has to do with powering street lights with diesel powered generator.
The governor enjoyed tremendous support because people felt he is young but the same attitude with which old politicians used in rewarding their cronies is what the so-called young governor is doing. Another look at the sorry state of affairs in Kogi state will also remind us of the fact that good governance is not a function of one's youthfulness but of sound character and discipline.
Re: Nigerian Politics: The Old And The Young As One by leofab(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eyes rolling backward

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget Signs By Osinbajo / Do You Think The APC Government Is Playing With The Mind Of Nigerians? / 2019: How New Parties Will Change Nigeria’s Political Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.