Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Take Your Time To Read This If Interested In Buying A Cars: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Take Your Time To Read This If Interested In Buying A Cars: (566 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2007 - Black On Black -very Clean (call If Interested) / SOLD....Honda Accord 2002(Tokunbo) Lagos Cleared. VERY CHEAP! Call If Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Take Your Time To Read This If Interested In Buying A Cars: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
There is one thing everyone who wants to buy a tokunbo car must consider before buying the car, and that's the fact that after buying a Tokunbo car from Cotonou, whats the level of guarantee you give the owner even if its not tear rubber car and this is what most people dont consider before buying car from Cotonou cos if today you buy a car and its giving you problem you wouldn't be happy with so call expert or dealer that followed you to get that car even if its not the person's fault and here is what most customer's dont consider,
Well for me i have the link and i can give you assurance if you give a car from me direct from Cotonou.you can try me and you will see you are going to buy a car just like brand new one, I think i should stop here cos i am not that good at talking, i believe action speaks louder than voice.So if you want to buy your car here i am to put you through by helping you buy from Cotonou and i will deliver it to you wherever your location is within this country and also the custom duties i will do that for you and if you have a kind of car you want to buy, Email me on damil_taiwo@yahoo.com or call me on 08038379715 or 08054446144 and lets talk.Wasiu is my name

(1) (Reply)

Newly Shipped 2008 Honda Accord Lx With Sun Roof And Leather Seats For Sale. / 2008 Honda Accord (anaconda) At A Very Reasonable Price / Urgent Vin Report Request: 19uua662x5a801550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.