Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tips On Cooking Gas Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Cooking Gas Business (1127 Views)

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Cooking Gas Business by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gud day house, I am a graduate but I have no job at the moment and I want to venture into COOKING GAS BUSINESS (small scale), anybody with one or more tips should help me on how to go about it (the startup capital, feasibilty of the biz, the risk and the PROFITABILITY)
Re: Tips On Cooking Gas Business by BeccaD: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hi brector,my name is Becky and I work with a gas company ( Kiakia gas). We can help you with all you need to kick start your gas business. Gas is a very lucrative business considering the fact that alot of people are moving from kerosine and the likes to LPG due to its numerous advantages. Kindly contact us on 08085269328 or 08140005500 for more information.

Best regards.
Re: Tips On Cooking Gas Business by DrUche3(m): 1:52am On Jun 04, 2017
BeccaD:
Hi brector,my name is Becky and I work with a gas company ( Kiakia gas). We can help you with all you need to kick start your gas business. Gas is a very lucrative business considering the fact that alot of people are moving from kerosine and the likes to LPG due to its numerous advantages. Kindly contact us on 08085269328 or 08140005500 for more information.

Best regards.
Which state please?
Re: Tips On Cooking Gas Business by babytejiri(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2017
[]ljuy

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About SMS Shortcode Business / Make 50 To 500$ On Arbitrary Trading. / Need An Editor/cinematographer For Your Movie/documentary/wedding Films..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.