Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders (4594 Views)

Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos / Girl Celebrates Graduation By Eating 10 Wraps Of Okpawith 3 Bottlesof Soft Drink / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by BUSHHUNTER: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Nigerian parents be like..

"iru radarada WO ni eleyi ke"?. (what sort of rubbish is this?

how can I do this to my daughter when her "down down" is always smelling like her mama own

Are u related to Boborisky
See ur face you don white finish u go soon fade!
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Blessingiyama(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lota Chukwu, Kiki of Jenifa's Diary covers Maiden Edition of Urban Woman Magazine. Download via www.urbanwomanmag.com/product/the-magazine/
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Igbos are doing very well
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by coolshegs10(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
They look lovely.

That's why I love white people. They take their health serious, they workout and engage in a lot of exercises... But Naija, a 35 yr old woman will look like...

Don't let me say anything.. angry
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Bubbastic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
The *Originals* Family...
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by fireprince14(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello nairaland users. I would like to use this medium to inform you of the sale of an 8000 sqm piece of land right in the middle of Akure, Ondo state. This land is to be sold for a negotiable sum of #120,000,000. There is no scam involved as all interested parties will be introduced to the appropriate authorities and family members. Interested individuals can contact me on 08057510625 or zephyr348@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Foundation Empowers Orphans With Education Scholarship / Uniport Has Cancelled The Just Concluded Post Utme Exams / Statement Of Purpose Writing Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.