Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? (2402 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
evening Nairalanders, please I have been a guest on this page. I had to create this account for me to share my problem here.

This is making it the 3rd year since my fiance, now my hubby travelled out of Nigeria for greener pasture. I've been patient, hoping things would work out as soon as possible. Did I tell you I was a celibate all these while? not until last year, he couldn't come to Nigeria so he told his people to come pay for my bride price, his brother stood for him. But we are yet to do "AMURE" (this is whereby they will shoot a gun "kabad" in the girl's family house, it signifies I've been married completely.)
In between we are both from edo state, but different village, my hubby is from Ogbona in Etsakor central

Last month my ex came back from the state he is an Esan precisely. And I paid him a visit cause its been long we saw! from there he started touching me,I warned him to stop because he already knew I was married. he stoped,and few minutes later he started again,this time around I was tempted because of how long I've stayed without se.x. before I knew it,we started kissing he touched my breast, I even sucked him. Thank God I was able to resist myself even when he wanted s.ex, I feel so ashamed because I've cheated on my hubby even though he didn't penetrate me.I dont know how he would react if I decide to tell him. whether he won't divorce me, apparently I dont want anything to happen to him or myself, like death or something. its not our portion though. Even when we were dating,I have never cheated on him which he knows,but I dont know why things went this way. I really messed up myself and my hubby's trust. I love my hubby so much, but I'll blame myself by going to see my ex. The deed has already been done,you can insult me much as you like. But I need your advice, thanks a lot. Please Save my 7years courtship!

lala I know this isn't a snake thread, but you I'll be saving lives if you push this to FP for people to help out.
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Engrobiorah(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry
You suck D lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Afonjashapmouth: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is dicey..... I mean telling him about seeing your ex. Maybe you should save the story till when he comes back and prolly skip the sucking part if you still want him to ever trust you. However you need to ask for serious forgiveness and understand the word ex is a short form of expired so dont taste or near it. My opinion

4 Likes

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
You went to see your ex?
He started kissing you, touching your breast? You suck D?
You're not as innocent as you're trying to portray.

I don't think anyone is going to die. I won't blame you for being hor^y, I blame you for keeping in touch and going to see an ex(says a lot about you). You knew something was bound to happen, but you went. Anyway, the deed has been done already. If you're a christian, ask God for forgiveness and flee from all forms of temptation henceforth.

You and your husband should work out this whole living apart. It's not good!!! Who leaves his wife for 3yrs? I don't know how he is easing off the sexual tension there, but I know in such long distance marriage, one (or both) is bound to cheat or become a chronic masturbator. Body isn't firewood!

If it will make you feel better, you can confess, but, have it in mind that men rarely forgive a cheating wife _be ready for the consequences. Also, be very careful of your company, the road to adultery is paved with good intentions.

Why do you think you both will die, did you guys take an oath.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by greatnaija01: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls calm down, No one has died yet or Gone mad in edo state.... cos of the promiscuity prevalent in Edo state amongst married people o. That stuff is superstitious and does not WORK.....

Its either your morals are low... or you secretly wanted sex... dont lie to yourself. WHO ever is friendly with an ex to the extent of visiting is LOOKING FOR A Rebound or escapade....

Now as long has marriage has not fully been finalized then simply report to your hubby but skip d details u gave here o else d man may loose his mind and NEVER EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN.

SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE A TRADITIONAL EDO LADY, maybe you should consult a priest or priestess for help BUT a modern day edo lady can have sex married or not, with kids or without kids and NOTHING DE HAPPEN... am in benin city currently and i have seen this happen. Its d norm here.

So forgive yourself and move on but plsssssssssssssssssssssss NEVER VISIT EXs ANYMORE else you are courting trouble.

Men are not smiling, no one cares about the sacredness of marriage anymore.... If you make yourself cheap, they will chop u raw

STAY STRONG.

marriedwoman:
evening Nairalanders, please I have been a guest on this page. I had to create this account for me to share my problem here.

This is making it the 3rd year since my fiance, now my hubby travelled out of Nigeria for greener pasture. I've been patient, hoping things would work out as soon as possible. Did I tell you I was a celibate all these while? not until last year, he couldn't come to Nigeria so he told his people to come pay for my bride price, his brother stood for him. But we are yet to do "AMURE" (this is whereby they will shoot a gun "kabad" in the girl's family house, it signifies I've been married completely.)
In between we are both from edo state, but different village, my hubby is from Ogbona in Etsakor central

Last month my ex came back from the state he is an Esan precisely. And I paid him a visit cause its been long we saw! from there he started touching me,I warned him to stop because he already knew I was married. he stoped,and few minutes later he started again,this time around I was tempted because of how long I've stayed without se.x. before I knew it,we started kissing he touched my breast, I even sucked him. Thank God I was able to resist myself even when he wanted s.ex, I feel so ashamed because I've cheated on my hubby even though he didn't penetrate me.I dont know how he would react if I decide to tell him. whether he won't divorce me, apparently I dont want anything to happen to him or myself, like death or something. its not our portion though. Even when we were dating,I have never cheated nor him which he knows,but I dont know why things went this way. I really messed up myself and trust. I love my hubby so much, but I'll blame myself by to going to see my ex. The deed has already been done,you can insult me much as you like. But I need your advice, thanks a lot. Please Save my 7years courtship!

lala I know this isn't a snake thread, but you I'll saving lives if you push this to FP for people to help out.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:
You went to see your ex? He started kissing you, touching your breast? You suck D?
This one pass me, let's wait for the elders.
Why do you think you both will die, did you guys take an oath?
No, we ddint take any oath
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
What if I tell you your husband is might be a nairalander?

1 Like

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by BlackDBagba: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Die with that guilt b!

No need burdening your hubby with it.

He'll never forgive you nor trust you and you'll never forgive yourself for doing it and telling him.

But why? When you were sucking the thing , at no point did you think of the repercussion.

Deal with it.

These chic's ain't loyal!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Miradamian: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
U will not die, u didn't hv sex with him, but if u can't hold it any more, u call for divorce, body no be fire wood, afterall your hubby is gbenshing over their so why will u be the one to suffer bc of tradition ??
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
marriedwoman:

No, we ddint take any oath
Nobody is going to die. If that's how adulterous couples die _the mortality rate in Nigeria would have been an indicator.

Make peace with God and steer clear of such temptation henceforth. Work out visitation plans, but don't be too forceful about it, lest he begins to suspect you.

You sound like you're only scared of dying. If we take away the 'death', you might not be this repentant.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
You've already cheated.... The worm Is already in the apple and next time around, it will get easier for you to open your legs and ave full on sex. I suggest you let your husband know about your indiscretion, OR be quiet and let him possibly learn this shameful act from someone else (or you can throw it in his face next time you guys have an argument)

Either way, its the beginning of the end
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Madam, please kindly give me ur husband contact, i will be sure to inform him of ur side activities, am very sure you will go back to ur ex in order to get the full action. Women like you always do. Please help me save the poor future husband the trouble of having a cheating wife.

jeez, i feel disgusted, i will never trust women, the man dey hustle to feed you & you go attempt to fu#vk ur ex.

slut

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nina4u(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
What is he doing outside the country and what country is that. Many Nigerian men go abroad and marry white ladies and then go back to naija to get a traditional wife.. Since the traditional marriage is recognized by the goverment. However in any other country in the world it is not recognized as your married so you can't follow u man to this new country.. Maby he has a family were he goes.. #JussSaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Koolmak(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
A married woman that still has her ex contact, is that one married?
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jiang:
Madam, please kindly give me ur husband contact, i will be sure to inform him of ur side activities, am very sure you will go back to ur ex in order to get the full action. Women like you always do. Please help me save the poor future husband the trouble of having a cheating wife.

jeez, i feel disgusted, i will never trust women, the man dey hustle to feed you & you go attempt to fu#vk ur ex.

slut
u dey vex o, she said she isnt completely married and has been celebate all the while in her self defense before she decided to head*butt*...i think the guy is equally wrong to have left for so long, and he didnt even show up for his own marriage like...ogbona wa moooo, op help me tell aminatu i'd come see her soon...no mosquitoes still...btw i think you should tell ur husband sooner than later though im nt sure he wd forgive you especially for "headbutting" or, like someone said earlier, bring it up when u have an argument later if you wish or never if you honestly think you have not cheated though you are wrong
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nina4u(f): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
What is he doing outside the country and what country is that. Many Nigerian men go abroad and marry white ladies and then go back to naija to get a traditional wife.. Since the traditional marriage is recognized by the goverment. However in any other country in the world it is not recognized as your married so you can't follow u man to this new country.. Maby he has a family were he goes.. #JussSaying
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by sisisioge: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Friendship with exes shouldn't exceed the casual hellos. Going to see one in private is plainly asking for trouble. Anyways, you aren't married yet, so nobody is gonna die here.

Go and sin no more. The next time you feel like waltzing like that, drink a lot of water grin...it helps.

By the way, you should start reading your bobo the riot act...he is plain keeping you for too long. Oh, he's definitely cutting himself some slacks there wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by DaAwesome1(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
dnt lie to urself,u miss dick n ur life.....
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Cheating story everywhere... May God help us
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by MARKone(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Engrobiorah:
angry
You suck D lipsrsealed

She suck dick, and had her bobbie sucked, yet thanking "God" there was no penetration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Engrobiorah(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2017
MARKone:

She suck dick, and had her bobbie sucked, yet thanking "God" there was no penetration.
He must have washed her plate angry
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Friendship with exes shouldn't exceed the casual hellos. Going to see one in private is plainly asking for trouble. Anyways, you aren't married yet, so nobody is gonna die here.

Go and sin no more. The next time you feel like waltzing like that, drink a lot of water grin...it helps.

By the way, you should start reading your bobo the riot act...he is plain keeping you for too long. Oh, he's definitely cutting himself some slacks there wink
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by sisisioge: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
checkengine:

grin grin grin

Howdy... Hope you're cool grin
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by MissIndependent(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why this kind of stories all over nairaland today? undecided
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by onegig(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know the kind juju ladies dey believe in. How would you visit an ex who you had past sexual relations with in his abode all alone and expect nothing to happen? Are you ladies that naive or i don't just get it? shocked

Especially when such interactions and friendships are not well and clearly defined. From a gentle handshake anything can result and happen.

I truly don't pity you. Enjoy the guilt.
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nina4u(f): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
MARKone:

ROFLMFAO
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Howdy... Hope you're cool grin

Sure buddie. Big ups darl.
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
As if visiting an ex isn't stup!d enough, you proceeded to post revealing and traceable details about yourself, your husband and your ex on Nairaland.

Although I'm aware many married folks still communicate and smartly do all sorts with their exes, I think you will end up sleeping with your ex because, unlike others, you're naive, ignorant and slow. It won't be long before you get caught.

And NO! no one will die! That you believe that nons.ense is enough reason to call you 'slow and dull'.
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by raheemkeji(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
The deed has been done like you said and I can't blame you all for this rather to blame both you and your Husband. It isn't okay to leave your Spouse for Such a Long period of time but at the same time, that doesn't give you enough reason to cheat on him. Its very bad to even keep opposite partner as friend after marriage. My advise for you is to ONLY seek forgiveness from GOD. Don't disclose this to anyone either your husband, friends, No one. This shouldn't be said to anyone , it has to be secret within you and make sure you blocked your Ex from whatever applications you might have him.

NOTE: DON'T TELL YOUR HUSBAND, MEN NO DE FORGIVE & FORGET LIKE WOMEN.

LASTLY, try to talk to your husband about getting you over there to avoid same thing to happen in future.

I hope this Helps
Re: I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die? by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
marriedwoman:

Last month my ex came back from the state he is an Esan precisely. And I paid him a visit cause its been long we saw! from there he started touching me,I warned him to stop because he already knew I was married. he stoped,and few minutes later he started again,this time around I was tempted because of how long I've stayed without se.x. before I knew it,we started kissing he touched my breast, I even sucked him. Thank God I was able to resist myself even when he wanted s.ex, I feel so ashamed because I've cheated on my hubby even though he didn't penetrate me.I dont know how he would react if I decide to tell him. whether he won't divorce me, apparently I dont want anything to happen to him or myself, like death or something. its not our portion though. Even when we were dating,I have never cheated on him which he knows,but I dont know why things went this way. I really messed up myself and my hubby's trust. I love my hubby so much, but I'll blame myself by going to see my ex. The deed has already been done,you can insult me much as you like. But I need your advice, thanks a lot. Please Save my 7years courtship!

lala I know this isn't a snake thread, but you I'll be saving lives if you push this to FP for people to help out.

Don't tell him o ....... Do you know what he is doing in obodo oyinbo ? To avoid temptation, he should have called for you....... It's all his fault ....

(1) (Reply)

See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap / Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing... / See How Much We Spend On Food For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.