Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent (6266 Views)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Cousin's Visa...being Held By Agent / Move To Australia Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by bigsam75: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls help,is it real? One travel agency is requesting the sum of 400k to help me secure a working visa in Australia with a well paid job,how real is thus. Hope not 4110
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
bigsam75:
Pls, howuch can it take me to travel to either Australia or Canada?
A thousand dollars?

1 Like

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
depends on your visa but budget 1.5-1.7m

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by bigsam75: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2017
1.7m ke? If I get that amount am okay in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by seunny4lif(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2017
bigsam75:

21 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
the cheapest flight cost more then ur budget i will recommend south Africa for u or try other Africa country

1 Share

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2017
bigsam75:

Roughly 650plus
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2017
bigsam75:

Roughly 650plus on SAA
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Frankaka8(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mimzyy:

Roughly 650plus on SAA
pls waris SAA? Just curious.
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mimzyy:

Roughly 650plus on SAA
SAA staff can be quite discourteous.... Imperial and draconic....yes also outright rude... with a proprietary attitude
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by chimah3(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2017
I bet you don't even have a visa...just go and look for a job in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Love12345123456: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
bigsam75:
1.7m naira is not up to 5000usd, what would you do with that?

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
South African Airline.

Frankaka8:
pls waris SAA? Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
I have never flown SAA, but i have at least three passengers on their flight weekly and i am yet to get a bad review about them from any of my pax.

Maybe it just happened to be a bad day when you boarded SAA? I understand that some flight attendants can be very rude and dismissive but i am sure that they do not also want to go out of business, next time you experience such, just smile and note the name on her tag, it's all its gonna take for her to get a query/suspension.

angels09:

SAA staff can be quite discourteous.... Imperial and draconic....yes also outright rude... with a proprietary attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by SmartchoicesNG: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
check their reviews online...

Mimzyy:
I have never flown SAA, but i have at least three passengers on their flight weekly and i am yet to get a bad review about them from any of my pax.

Maybe it just happened to be a bad day when you boarded SAA? I understand that some flight attendants can be very rude and dismissive but i am sure that they do not also want to go out of business, next time you experience such, just smile and note the name on her tag, it's all its gonna take for her to get a query/suspension.

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
All airlines have both positive and negative reviews online, just that one will outweigh the other.

I am not a staff of SAA you know, so i am only posting based on my client's personal experience(s).

SmartchoicesNG:
check their reviews online...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by SmartchoicesNG: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
quit defending them... NOT ALL airlines have that amount of negative reviews solely about air staff.

Mimzyy:
All airlines have both positive and negative reviews online, just that one will outweigh the other.

I am not a staff of SAA you know, so i am only posting based on my client's personal experience(s).

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimzyy:

Happened more than once
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Mimzyy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok.

SmartchoicesNG:
quit defending them... NOT ALL airlines have that amount of negative reviews solely about air staff.

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by likeababygirl: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
bobot:
the cheapest flight cost more then ur budget i will recommend south Africa for u or try other Africa country
Please what site did you take that screenshot from? Thanks
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by bigsam75: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Solatium(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Love12345123456:

1.7m naira is not up to 5000usd, what would you do with that?

How many Americans have this $5,000 in Savings or at hand? how many European have an equivalent of that with them? Even with a legal job in those places how long do you think it will take you to save up such?....the way wey we dey think for this country sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Love12345123456: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Solatium:

How many Americans have this $5,000 in Savings or at hand? how many European have an equivalent of that with them? Even with a legal job in those places how long do you think it will take you to save up such?....the way wey we dey think for this country sef
Everyone who has been to western countries knows that this people don't save because they feel that they have no reasons to do so. no emergencies that government won't take care of, everything works in order and no sudden change of policies but believe if they want to, it wouldn't take them many months.

1 Like

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by bigsam75: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Solatium(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Love12345123456:

Everyone who has been to western countries knows that this people don't save because they feel that they have no reasons to do so. no emergencies that government won't take care of, everything works in order and no sudden change of policies but believe if they want to, it wouldn't take them many months.

Says who? Find out the average salary for these countries,their average rent/mortgage,cost of transportation/owing a car/ maintenance,Bill's which include Tax,water,gas,electricity,Phones,cable Tv,credit card payment,council tax and what have you,then we can start the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Love12345123456: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Solatium:

Says who? Find out the average salary for these countries,their average rent/mortgage,cost of transportation/owing a car/ maintenance,Bill's which include Tax,water,gas,electricity,Phones,cable Tv,credit card payment,council tax and what have you,then we can start the discussion.
Says me, not all own a credit card, not all use cable tv. With all these still wouldn't take a yr to save 5k for the hardworking ones if they want to. When they are planning vacation try get close to them that's when you know they can save and spend prudently.Common!
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Solatium(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Love12345123456:

Says me, not all own a credit card, not all use cable tv. With all these still wouldn't take a yr to save 5k for the hardworking ones if they want to. When they are planning vacation try get close to them that's when you know they can save and spend prudently.Common!

Take it back dude,their holidays are usually funded with credit card or buy now pay later,don't tellme what I know....An average of $700/$800 a month on a single room apartment or studio flat ,take that away from your wage of around $1200/$1500 a month,you are yet to pay ur gas bill and electricity,how much do you think a car insurance cost? how much more of paying back your car loan?.....Why do you think people live.in a share apartment? why do you think they go for loan? ....Base on the average salary earn and the payment of these bill ITBIS NOT POSSIBLE FOR UOU TO SAVE $5000 in a year,except you dodge any of these and engage in illegitimate earning.
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by Zenanted(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
PEEPS WHY ARE WE TRYING TO DERAIL THE TOPIC? SOMEONE ASKED AN IMPORTANT QUESTION BUT I'M YET TO SEE ANYONE RESPOND TO THAT
Re: Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent by bigsam75: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zenanted:
PEEPS WHY ARE WE TRYING TO DERAIL THE TOPIC? SOMEONE ASKED AN IMPORTANT QUESTION BUT I'M YET TO SEE ANYONE RESPOND TO THAT
. I fear o bros,common question that begs for clarification

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First And Last Trip To Lagos In The 1980s(Photos) / Nigerian Women Accounted For 8,000 UK Births In 2011 / Italian Embassy Appointment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.