Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dedicated To Soldiers Capable Of Handling Guns & Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dedicated To Soldiers Capable Of Handling Guns & Woman (446 Views)

A Soldier's Misery: Short Leisure Read Dedicated To Soldiers / Let The Guns Speak / Who Is Capable Of Writing Romance Drama Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To Soldiers Capable Of Handling Guns & Woman by Focal(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
We both left home at 18.
You cleared JAMB
I got recommended.
You got UNILAG,
I got NDA.
You pursued your degree,
I had the toughest training.
Your day started at 7 and ended at 5,
Mine started at 4 till 9 and
Some nights also included.
You had your convocation ceremony,
I had my POP.
Best company took you and
Best package was awarded,
I was ordered to join my platoon
With 2 stars piped on my shoulders.
You got a job,
I got a way of life.
Every eve you got to see your family,
I just wished i got to see my parents soon.
You celebrated festivals with lights and music,
I celebrated with my comrade in bunkers.
We both married,
Your wife got to see you everyday,
My wife just wished i was alive.
You were sent to business trips,
I was sent on line of control.
We both returned,
Both wives couldn't control their tears, but
You wiped her but,
I couldn't.
You hugged her but,
I couldn't.
Because I was lying in the coffin,
With medals on my chest and,
Coffin wrapped with tricolour.
My way of life ended,
Yours continued.
We both left home at 18.
I dedicate this to every soldier and uniform person out there,who promise and stand with their promises
To the soldier who is capable of handling their guns and a woman heart
To those who show true love and prove it
To those who doesn't make a lady cry to those soldiers that never takes advantages of a lady's heart and love, we don't understand what you do and the sacrifices you make, but know that we are eternally grateful! May God continue to protect u..
Please Tag your friends who are soldiers let them know we care!!!!We're proud of u guys!!!
Re: Dedicated To Soldiers Capable Of Handling Guns & Woman by KillJoy62(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2017
U never chi chun chin, any way das army work for you. well wanna shout out to all my course mate nd regulars. my rugged intake 62RRI, and to all my brothers in November Echo, miad, yob, adam, nd all my arty family the corp of the proud professionals. keep the Gun bUsY. Rip omor miss you so much bro.

(1) (Reply)

Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com / Writing Job Needed / From The View Of The Kidnapped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.