Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

An Attack Around The London Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Attack Around The London Bridge (612 Views)

Wicked Word: Bride Runs Mad After An Attack By An “evil Ghost” In Her Traditiona / See The Moment A Robbery Gang Got Trapped In A Store After An Attack (Photos) / Two Killed In An Attack In Jol, Plateau Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attack Around The London Bridge by Donbasi(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Just happening now a white van veered into pedestrians hitting about 5 to 6 people around the london bridge there is also a knife attack within the Borough market. I dont know why these unscrupulous elements wont rest. God in your hands are your children
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by Mcowubaba: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Yeah..
Facebook just notified me for a safety check... shocked shocked
I was about creating a thread but I saw yours..

What da fuq us really happening. undecided undecided

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by Donbasi(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2017
I just cant explain it people deriving joy having other people hurt
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by teelaw4life(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Can't hide away from the fact that islamic terrorism is a big problem for the world right now.
It is what it is, can't sugar coat it.

1 Like

Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by Alagbada1(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Not only the Queen that God will save o, God save the world at the moment ni o

Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by pythonkid(m): 1:22am On Jun 04, 2017
osok
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by chuose: 4:38am On Jun 04, 2017
na wa oh!
Somebody go soon come tell us say we dey united with them.
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by pennywys(m): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Terrorism kind of religion
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Why bringing the religion of Allah SWT to this mess? Terrorist is terrorist and stop dragging ISLAM into this.

teelaw4life:
Can't hide away from the fact that islamic terrorism is a big problem for the world right now.
It is what it is, can't sugar coat it.
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by Donbasi(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2017
I wouldn't know why anyone would say leave Islam out in terrorism, the truth be told there wouldn't be terrorism if there is no Islam. With all due respect to my Islamic friends if your faction of Islam do not condone terrorism glory be to God but it's unfortunate the non terror Islamic factions of the religion Islam is letting these barbarians sour high..

About 6 people who were neither sick nor had the thought of death yesterday dead about 50 injured

1 Like

Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by stanway(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
No place is safe again in this world,,may God continue to protect us his children,,Amen
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by hakeem4(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2017
G
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by teelaw4life(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
madridguy:
Why bringing the religion of Allah SWT to this mess? Terrorist is terrorist and stop dragging ISLAM into this.

You don't hear them screaming Jesus is Lord before committing their evil. IS will always recite verses justifying what they do from your book before killing people. Same with boko haram. This is the only issue i agree on with Trump, radical Islamism, extremist Islamist must be wiped off the earth. When someone thinks it's okay to go and bomb little kids of 12 and 16 years old in the name of fighting westernisation and you have people making justifications for auch actions then only a forceful response of equal proportions can solve the whole thing.
Re: An Attack Around The London Bridge by teelaw4life(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Donbasi:
I wouldn't know why anyone would say leave Islam out in terrorism, the truth be told there wouldn't be terrorism if there is no Islam. With all due respect to my Islamic friends if your faction of Islam do not condone terrorism glory be to God but it's unfortunate the non terror Islamic factions of the religion Islam is letting these barbarians sour high..

About 6 people who were neither sick nor had the thought of death yesterday dead about 50 injured

Leave them now. Even on nairaland it's very obvious. To comment on their thread you have to swear to Allah first. If that's not micro-forceful indoctrination, i don't know what is.

(1) (Reply)

Man Wanted For Chopping Off Daughter’s Finger Over Haircut In Ogun State / Kidnapper: Why Is He Kidnapping A Lot Of Igbos? / I Will Replace Evans And Kill Uncountable People If Fg Kills Evans - Tshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.