Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Love With My Sch Mum[part 4] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Love With My Sch Mum[part 4] (573 Views)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Deserves Our Thank You Votes Come 2019 Part 4 / My Love Story With My Sch Mum [part 5] / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love With My Sch Mum[part 4] by Webvibez: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2017
That very morning my mind warned me never to attend to the assembly ground, but i paid deaf ears to my mind thought and fell into the hands of my principal. Mr Akpan was a kind of man that do not take things the easy way especially when it comes to normal punishment. He was strictly and tough on students who disobey the school rules and regulations. After the praises and prayer that morning he came on stage to announced to us the names of those who disobeyed the school rules and regulations. Mr Akpan started his long and unending speech that morning. He endured his time to addressed the students on the daily school protocols. “Some ofyou here in this school are claiming stubornness while in school.” He said as he removed his lense, dusted it on his white shirt before he continued his speeches. “I hereby concludes that whosoever disobeyed the school authority has to be flogged 12 strokes of the cane.” My mind started pounding fastter And I was so confused, i decided finding a place to hide But then seniors had already fenced the assembly ground. “If i know i for no come dis assembly today.” I silently utter to myself. And in the other hand my mind started arguing wit my Mind thoughts. **** “You don the mad abi , the time were i tell you say make you no come you, refused. now you the complain”. My mind thoughts mocked me. **** Names of seniors students were called out, and they were flogged in front of all the student, while some bigger issues were handled by the police as some cultist members in the school raped female students in the hall. The case was more than school authority and were addressed in court. meanwhile Seniors were caught sleeping with girls in the bush. When my turn came i feared the more because it was never allowed to cross our own border to the hostel. “Prince… Come out here right now!” my principal shouted on my names. I quickly tried to hid my face from the principal but it all didnt work out. I moved to the front breathing fast as four seniors tightly held my hands and the other two senior held my legs. I closed my eyes in the moment, and mr Akpan lifted up his cane. Lashes of can storm across my stuborn Buttocks , meanwhile I was beaten to hell and i could see differ stars appearing and disappearing. I agile into my class that morning with tears in my eyes, I could’nt sit well due to that fact that my Buttocks was hatching me badly. “Sorry big bros… I been tell you say mak you no go near that woman place but you refused.” that was what came out from emeka’s mouth. “When did you tell me that emeka…?” I immediately asked him. “Well bros even when i no tell you, you suppose stay back sha…” Emeka replied me quickly. “Ok… Emeka what can i do now ?” I’d asked. “Well go tell her say she don already put you for trouble, and you need her to help you scratch your yansh.!” Emeka utter and started laughing. I could’nt involved myself in abject crying anymore, but joined him in laughing. I went out to urinate but when i return i find out that my names were boldly written on the black board, quoting.. ****************** EBE MMA TEACHER, which means husband of mama teacher ****************** When i turned to face the class to ask who did this, i was shocked beyond my imaginations. Something happened… Someone i wouldn’t likely expect to see was now in the class looking up to me…. I stared at the face i saw,but this time she was in the mood of apologying. She stood up and approached where i’d settled down. “Sorry dear. Am very sorry and i plead you forgive me.” Miss Grace apologied calmly with sincerely heart, i could feel her apology deep down in my heart. “I’ve forgive you long time ago. Dont bother anymore” i mention and Grace placed her head and said Big.Bad Boy.” B.B.B “. Black… Berry. Boy i guess She held my hand and we walk out from the class room to were we can sit while taking little snacks, She bought food for me with her own penny, i appreciated her for the meals and expenses she contributed. “So Prince tell me where you lives, Perhaps i could come and visiting you someday” she said. “Hmmmm.. Madam with due respect people will be thinking am dating youi” i pronounced my bad feelings concerning what others would think about me and Grace. She was shocked and ask me why i uttered such and i informed her about how she takes me around to buy stuff and the way she put her hands around my neck they other day shows she was in love. She held my hand and told me that she loved me like her brother. She started explaining why she come so closer to me, she told me that her junior brother died in a car accident when they travelled to calabar, she went ahead in that case when she met me i looked so much like his dead younger brother. “sorry for your lost, but am a life human being now and My names are Prince. Akpan. Samuel, not your brother’s name… Sorry o0o0o!.” i humbly sympathized with her but i did chip in sarcastic words to make her cheer up. “And besides i cant wait to know where you stay.” she finally concluded the matter and focused her eyes on the sand. I could’nt pronunced anything but sighed briefly Before i went home that day. We met about two times before i finally walked home. The following day at school she told me to get prepared for her up coming urgent test.. During the late night i have slept awoken thinking concerning Miss Grace test, how difficulty her test and exams would seems like. Many thoughts filled my brains & my memories with Grace pass days disturbed me too. “by the way why will Grace want to know my home?”, if Grace gets know my place she might have huge problems with my mother.” i’d mention silently in my heart as i rolled on bed pushing the two pillows aside. Grace summon for my attentions the next morning in order to conformed if i would have chances and be freed to accompany her to my apartment. My brain was sharply calculating & I started wondering why she disparately wanted knowing my place. I decided interrogating her to comprehend the main reasons why she disparately require informations about where i lived. “can you tell me what would be your main missions there?” I had questioned Grace “nothing much. I just wanted knowing where you lived and maybe i can come visiting someday.” she said. Grace also informed me concerning how she feels whenever she stays alone in the school compound, discussing to nobody except with the gate man. That she would disparately like visiting my place and sit there to chat with my mother and me. Grace further inform me explainin why she was scared of staying in school compound. Grace says it’s becaus some bad gang guys do invade into the school premises late night to smoke weed, while other people come around evening to play football in the large field, & so she would’nt stay outside and allowed any guy sight her or let them found out her room door. “huh.. Okay, What if they found that you stays in hostel room, what will they do wit you?” i’d questioned. “eh.. Prince without being informed you wouldn’t know what they can do?.. Okay, pls reason this issues with me, what if they finally knows and invade into my room with guns, or they badly molest me.” she mentioned with all intelligent about the issues. “yah, you are damn right about that 0oo. You think too far tho, i never thought about those factors.” i said. “Pls will you take me to your place” She’d mentioned and my face frowned. Grace pleaded passionately while she place hand caressing the back of my neck and ears. ” i’ve just got to think it for a moment 0o.” i announced. After concluding the final thought i waited for sometimes before i nodding my head and Grace became happy. In the evening i visited Grace in her hostel to briefly relax, i greeted her and she was glad to welcome my presents. Grace hurriedly prepared a delicious food for me to eat till satisfaction, She even pleaded me to spend my night with her but i said no .We discussed about many things like; s*x, politices, lifestyles, modern fashions etc, But the main subject we descended upon was s*x, She didnt care if i would dislike or appreciate the s*x topic. Well, i did gain enough knowledge on what she’d impact me concerning the X. Meanwhile, I wouldnt forcefully blamed her subject topic or wage abusive utterances on her, It’s just that one subject topics leads to another. I’d asked Grace concerning her friends & she informd me she wasn’t in bad company with them because they do stroll flirting with different guys and men, while leaving her to stay behind. “hops! Dont you go out for flirting with your boyfriends?” i’d asked “Prince am happy you ‘re here this moment to stay with me”, She mention while wavin smiles on her reddish lips & cheeks. “you never answered my previous question Miss Grace. Pls reply me now.” i instructed “Prince i dont have any for now. Am still searching and..Pls lets forget about the boy friend talks and gist another topic.” Grace calmly mention wringling her body “I loved the way you smiled, it feels good and that makes me look on your face twice each moment.”, i had complimented Grace sarcastically before i bursted into laughter. Miss Grace laughed & requested for my age, I told her everything about myself and she informed me about hers. It was quite fun staying with Grace, I joked to make her laughed out loud has she pleaded for more. Grace was a pretty young lady when she smiles, she seems like young teenager of 18 years old whenever she laughs. Sooner, we suddenly muted Grace couldn’t say a word, while me on the other hand stayed silent too. My heart best starts ranging faster in the moment when Grace adjusted towards me, we look each others and our lips collided &shorten the secretive words which we hide in our hearts. Grace wetted lips tasted like that of bee honey, it was so sweet & i practically chewed it. That wasn’t huge deal for a young lady at 23 kissing a fresh young boy, and young fresh blooded under 17 like me. Grace was the first lady that ever kissed me lips to lips while holding me tightly against her warned body. I was gladen in deep down my heart that my dreams has finally come to passed that very evening in Miss Grace room.

www.webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/my-love-with-my-sch-mumpart-4.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Word You Always Mispronounce And Misspell / Never Order Champagne On Emirates Flights / How The World See Nigeria(shocking Statements)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.