Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? (834 Views)

Masturbation Want To Finish Me Oo, Please Help / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / Are You Sure Your Blood Suger Level Is Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by frankloloko: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2017
i have not been getting enough sleep for the past one year now and i am getting fat . but i am in serious pain from my arm. it comes every night and disappear in the morning , please help me i dont know to take anymore .
Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Try to see a Doctor.. That's not normal
Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by sammysunny88: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2017
frankloloko:
i have not been getting enough sleep for the past one year now and i am getting fat . but i am in serious pain from my arm. it comes every night and disappear in the morning , please help me i dont know to take anymore .
. Contact me via whatsapp because I gat some questions to ask you and how you can get raid of that. Am a complimentary alternative medicine therapy partnership with a company from China that produces natural, pure and curative herbal medicine.
Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by sammysunny88: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2017
frankloloko:
. Contact me via whatsapp I gat some question to asks you regard to that and how you can get raid of that. Iam a complimentary alternative medicine therapy partnership with a company from China that produces natural, pure and curative herbal medicine. Check my profile and get my number from there.
Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by sisisioge: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2017
Frankie... Pls see a doctor in a general hospital. I think you need to be thoroughly checked. Your health issues are becoming shocked. Try to deal with them all once and for all...may God heal you in your flesh, bones and spirit. Pele.

1 Like

Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by EternalTruth: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Frankie... Pls see a doctor in a general hospital. I think you need to be thoroughly checked. Your health issues are becoming shocked. Try to deal with them all once and for all...may God heal you in your flesh, bones and spirit. Pele.
the guy is always around this forum with apprehensiveness about his insomnia and health status.
Him fit kpai one day o
Re: You Sure Say My Own Never Finish So ? by Bezijakes: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can address this issue. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. Pls contact me 4 more details : whatsapp 08061290239, email: bezijacob281@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Treat Body And Foot Odour With Forever Living Products / Help!!! I'm Hooked On Tramadol!! / Green Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.