Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz (675 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue / Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz by smellingmenses: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Nollywood actress and producer, Chika Ike is the cover girl for the June 2017 issue of La Mode Magazine tagged, ‘Classy. Sassy. Sexy’.

In her interview with the magazine, the 31-year-old actress opens up on the hardest part of being a celebrity.

‘My hardest part of being a celebrity is that people tend to see you not the way you see yourself. They get to judge you before they know you and also the fact that you lose your privacy.

‘I am aware that I have people that love me, and those that do not love me. So I have to be careful.

‘Definitely things have changed; FAME has taken away my privacy and made people judge me before they even know me,’ she said.

See more photos from her cover shoot below.
http://thenet.ng/2017/06/fame-taken-away-privacy-chika-ike-laments-covers-la-mode-magazine/

Re: ‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz by Kingdollar28(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2017
story ...buh... u dy enjoy am nah
Re: ‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz by taylor88(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2017
sharap

privacy ko private part ni
Re: ‘fame Has Taken Away My Privacy’ – Chika Ike Laments As She Covers La Mode Magaz by smellingmenses: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerians Did To Dammy Krane With Gta Game Cover / Mr. Eazi Defends Girlfriend Temi Otedola's 'multicolored' Hand / Pictures Of Omoni Oboli's Father's Burial In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.