Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. (753 Views)

The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by bennymark(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2017
As seen on Facebook by Bar. K.I.D.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1569495516416224&id=100000673736387&refid=28&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6427678267196537952%3Amf_story_key.-7509639335477779578%3Atop_level_post_id.1569495516416224&__tn__=%2As

THE BIAFRA WE KNOW.

My Second Submission on this Biafra thing.
There Will NEVER be a BIAFRA NATION, did you read me? Yes, there will never be! So take up your thinking caps and read...
I bar. K.I DARIKO Concludes, It is a lot more complicated than the ignorant ones among them pushing the agenda think..... Which of your Law makers will be asking for referendum? The ones building multi-billion estates & mansions in choice areas across Nigeria? In Asokoro, Maitama, Lekki , VI, Ikoyi etc? You think they are fools?
Do you know the biggest casualties of such misadventure?....IGBOS.

They have made all their life's investment outside Igbo Land. Tell me how they will lift up or abandon all the investments in immovable assets & properties they have scattered across Nigeria.
So you think someone like ERISCO will just abandon his hundreds of millions investment in Tomato Plant in Lagos and another one coming up in Sokoto to go back to the Small "Land Locked" region? Or Wait, you expect them to vote a referendum that will lead to bad blood from the subsisting NIGERIANS, who will work to ensure they loose their assets or get it abandoned? You think owners of these assets will not Receive Common Sense when time reaches to do the voting?

Come o, does it occur to Igbos that their population is much more than anyone can imagine? If records show, Igbos constitute about 30% - of Lagos population, have you bothered to check the population in other States? See eh, they will have massive Population Explosion with the attendant housing, crisis because SE sits atop a very small Land Mass but has population that can only be accommodated by Land Mass 5 times the size...
Well let me ignite your mind....

Have you not noticed those pushing the agenda are largely the Diaspora who do not even have plans of coming home? And N-kanu who has TWO valid passports one NIGERIAN and another UK who has just introduced a new jewish religion in SE? And the Youths who have no assets to loose, most being jobless..And some Traders who simply trade in stock and can dump it and move...can any one remember sometimes in 2012-13 when bokoharam activities was high in the north? ROCHAS OKOROCHA came out to say, crime rate in the east has increased to over 100% because the igbos where returning home. Truth be told, the ogbos are talented gifted pepole but they can not do business while at home.....

Has anybody seen LESOTHO in the african map? SE has no international boarders (biafra wil be a state within the nigerian state)..... the old biafra covers the present day SOUTH SOUTH meaning they "eyed" the oil, is the SS ready to go with the igbos? (they wil be the minorities in the new biafra)... take it or not, SE is the least RESOURCES(natural) region in nigeria.....
Don't deceive yourselves that the Igbo Elites and Leaders truly want secession ....Naah.....The Igbo Elders and Igbo Elites pushing it, do so not for secessionist purpose but for political reasons.....It is a political tool they hope to use to make their voice relevant. Do u think it was a coincidence that the SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION bill came exactly when the agitation is high? ..... Maybe they just want more chunk of the CAKE at the center.... # sensecommon
Sign: bar. K.I DARIKO
Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by frenzydilz(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2017
An opinion by One KID

5 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by bennymark(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
frenzydilz:
An opinion by One KID

lol, initials of a name
some part of his critic makes some sense like the businesses issue
Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
bennymark:
[s]As seen on Facebook by Bar. K.I.D.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1569495516416224&id=100000673736387&refid=28&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6427678267196537952%3Amf_story_key.-7509639335477779578%3Atop_level_post_id.1569495516416224&__tn__=%2As

THE BIAFRA WE KNOW.

There Will NEVER be a BIAFRA NATION, did you read me? Yes, there will never be! So take up your thinking caps and read...
I bar. K.I DARIKO Concludes, It is a lot more complicated than the ignorant ones among them pushing the agenda think..... Which of your Law makers will be asking for referendum? The ones building multi-billion estates & mansions in choice areas across Nigeria? In Asokoro, Maitama, Lekki , VI, Ikoyi etc? You think they are fools?

They have made all their life's investment outside Igbo Land. Tell me how they will lift up or abandon all the investments in immovable assets & properties they have scattered across Nigeria.
So you think someone like ERISCO will just abandon his hundreds of millions investment in Tomato Plant in Lagos and another one coming up in Sokoto to go back to the Small "Land Locked" region? Or Wait, you expect them to vote a referendum that will lead to bad blood from the subsisting NIGERIANS, who will work to ensure they loose their assets or get it abandoned? You think owners of these assets will not Receive Common Sense when time reaches to do the voting?

Come o, does it occur to Igbos that their population is much more than anyone can imagine? If records show, Igbos constitute about 30% - of Lagos population, have you bothered to check the population in other States? See eh, they will have massive Population Explosion with the attendant housing, crisis because SE sits atop a very small Land Mass but has population that can only be accommodated by Land Mass 5 times the size...

Have you not noticed those pushing the agenda are largely the Diaspora who do not even have plans of coming home? And N-kanu who has TWO valid passports one NIGERIAN and another UK who has just introduced a new jewish religion in SE? And the Youths who have no assets to loose, most being jobless..And some Traders who simply trade in stock and can dump it and move...can any one remember sometimes in 2012-13 when bokoharam activities was high in the north? ROCHAS OKOROCHA came out to say, crime rate in the east has increased to over 100% because the igbos where returning home. Truth be told, the ogbos are talented gifted pepole but they can not do business while at home.....

Has anybody seen LESOTHO in the african map? SE has no international boarders (biafra wil be a state within the nigerian state)..... the old biafra covers the present day SOUTH SOUTH meaning they "eyed" the oil, is the SS ready to go with the igbos? (they wil be the minorities in the new biafra)... take it or not, SE is the least RESOURCES(natural) region in nigeria.....
Don't deceive yourselves that the Igbo Elites and Leaders truly want secession ....Naah.....The Igbo Elders and Igbo Elites pushing it, do so not for secessionist purpose but for political reasons.....It is a political tool they hope to use to make their voice relevant. Do u think it was a coincidence that the SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION bill came exactly when the agitation is high? ..... Maybe they just want more chunk of the CAKE at the center.... # sensecommon
Sign: bar. K.I DARIKO[/s]

Afonja...leave us alone. Haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by frenzydilz(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
bennymark:

lol, initials of a name

some part of his critic makes some sense like the businesses issue
Yeah...but still an opinion
Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by nNEOo(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
What's this K.I.D saying....

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by bennymark(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Clinton9000:

Afonja...leave us alone. Haba

God will save us from the claws of tribalism. maybe you should have taken 3 minutes to read the post before tagging it an 'Afonjic' witch Hunt. the original writer is a northerner

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by Ogalanyachieze: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Haha what senator there wont be election at all so there wont even be any senator in the first place we are withdrawing them all. Did erisco tell you he built the tomato factory for us biafrans or with our money we are not begging him to return the factory for us its his personal gain same way it will be his loss if he leaves it there. And look we also have home grown investors down here. On crime rate, so all you do is to turn people into criminals in the north? Ur in for trouble. Do you even use erisco tomatoes we down here do. He is just looking for raw material which biafra can equally provide there is no crop that wont do well and better down here. If worst comes to worst we import from cameron you think na only you sabi agric. Who will buy ur products. You will eat and choke. Wait till biafra comes and you will see advance grazing from our people. But you without access to sea and oil your are gone. The three se states have oil and gas and aba has seaport and onitsha too
Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by MrBONE2(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Kids Giving out opinion grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by ZombieTERROR: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2017
I have seen Ghanaians and Togolese who own properties in Lagos and Abuja
I have seen Nigerians who own properties in America and London

So I don't understand it when supposed learned men say stuff like Igbos have houses in Lagos and outside Igbo land why will they abandon it .... Blah blah blah
I really don't get it

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by bennymark(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
I have seen Ghanaians and Togolese who own properties in Lagos and Abuja
I have seen Nigerians who own properties in America and London

So I don't understand it when supposed learned men say stuff like Igbos have houses in Lagos and outside Igbo land why will they abandon it .... Blah blah blah
I really don't get it

do South Koreans who own property and business In North Korea dream of it anymore?

or maybe closer to us here in Sudan?

use countries divided against themselves as examples learned fellow

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by Trut(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
bennymark:
As seen on Facebook by Bar. K.I.D.

THE BIAFRA WE KNOW.

Sign: bar. K.I DARIKO

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by ZombieTERROR: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2017
bennymark:

do South Koreans who own property and business In North Korea dream of it anymore?

or maybe closer to us here in Sudan?

use countries divided against themselves as examples learned fellow

Learned fellow
You mentioned North Korea
What do they practice over there
Or are you saying Nigeria is going to be under a northern dictator for all eternity once Biafra ?
Re: The Biafra We Know By Bar. K. I. D. by bennymark(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Learned fellow
You mentioned North Korea
What do they practice over there
Or are you saying Nigeria is going to be under a northern dictator for all eternity once Biafra ?

lol

blind batemeus, you no see south Korea, you no see Sudan, but you wan use wayo yab our president. Na him you see North

wehdon
sir

(1) (Reply)

Govt Generates N611 Bn From Onne Free Zone In Six Years – Umana / You are a bastard Twitter User Blast Controversial Senator Dino Melaye / Nnamdi Kanu Visit Ihiala LGA Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.