Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous (1425 Views)

Nigerian Prophet Buys 75m Naira Rolex / Popular Prophet Buys N29m Maserati For His 4-year-old Daughter As Birthday Gift / Zimbabwean Prophet Buys Wife A £500000 Wrist Watch For Wedding Anniversary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by bigCassava: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2017
Flamboyant multi-millionaire prophet, Uebert Angel has today purchased a house worth nearly 3 million pounds in one of Britain’s most expensive suburbs, where the likes of Elton John, David Beckham, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett all own properties.The neighborhood, is out of reach for most celebrities, socialites, and those considered to be especially wealthy all over the world.

Prophet Angel will be rubbing shoulders with the who is who of this world, and the people who literally control the world.Over the last few months, the man of cloth has showcased his financial prowess in humongous ways. He became the first ever cleric to buy and open a bank when he opened and launched the Brits Bank, which is expected to become one of the biggest banks in the world, because of its accessibility throughout the world, and how it harnesses modern day technology to deliver efficient banking services...

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/06/uk-based-prophet-buy-7m-properties.html?m=1

Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by olagbemi118(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
The Lord has done this & it is marvelous in our sights
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by taylor88(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Prophets be looking for troubles upandan

don't compete with worldly tins man of God

prophet Lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by decatalyst(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
Prophets be looking for troubles upandan

don't compete with worldly tins man of God

prophet Lil Wayne

He bought it in the location of his choice, why the noise? undecided He scam anyone you know?
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
That's around 1.5 Billion Naira... Jesus is Lord!
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
He even owns a bank, that is expected to be one of the Biggest banks in the world?
Hmmm I serve a God that owns the earth and everything thereof, I don't serve a poor God.
God bless you more Man of God, I Tap from your anointing from the secret place of the Almighty!!
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Partnerbiz(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Rubbish report.
7 million pounds
2 million dollars in pic

Tufia.
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by An2elect2(f): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
When it was said, he was made poor that we may become rich, it is not the riches of this world but to be rich in our Spirits for men are born with poor Spirits, all of them.

The riches that Christ purchased for us was His righteousness. This He did by becoming a sin- poor on the cross. 2Corinthians 5:21

Do not be deceived by the god of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Nutase: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by latsy: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Maga don pay.
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by eyeview: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Sometimes when I look at some of the buildings they tag 'high end properties' in UK or US, I wonder what's special about such cos I have a lot of guys in my village building far more exquisite structures with state of the art facilities sitting on more expansive and sprawling land size.
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by jmichlins(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know why English people still hold onto their old architectural designs and building.
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Marpol: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
eyeview:
Sometimes when I look at some of the buildings they tag 'high end properties' in UK or US, I wonder what's special about such cos I have a lot of guys in my village building far more exquisite structures with state of the art facilities sitting on more expansive and sprawling land size.

And how is the road network, light and security situation in your village?

1 Like

Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Tonnexy: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2018
I doubt this report.
Re: Uk Based Prophet Buys $7M Properties Situated Near Bill Gate And Beckham's hous by Zenithpeak(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Is it a residential building or a church auditorium?

I expect to see an architectural masterpiece for that amount. $7m

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / Mary Slessor And Her Adopted Nigerian Daughter / New Age Spirituality: Using Subliminal, Affirmations And Mantras To Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.