Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones (17567 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / Best Browsers For Your Android Smartphone. / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by seunlly(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

If you guys know how chrome is secretly follwing up everything about you from gmail conversations,contacts,your movements to bank details,you will hate chrome for life, some people will even tell you they work with NSA,FBI....so let's be mindful
Every browser does that,even UC and Opera mini,if u log in ur email in any of them,just forget,d know everything about you
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by caracas: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
The uc browser I think is the best .......
Chrome dey try but sometimes freezes like the op said.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by DavidTheGeek: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Download "Naija Jam Alert". The app notifies you of new naija songs and allows you download the song right away for free.

Download @=> https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/more/Naija-Jam-Alert-932345
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by iyaboi95: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
which one cum be puffin again? Uc browser is the best for downloads, while Opera is best for simple browsing.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by NevetsIbot(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Op. Whatis opera doing on that list? Scrap opera abeg. Useless slow browser.
Uc browser is bae

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by iyaboi95: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Sterix10:

Every browser does that,even UC and Opera mini,if u log in ur email in any of them,just forget,d know everything about you
who cum tell you this one?
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by dukeo(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

If you guys know how chrome is secretly follwing up everything about you from gmail conversations,contacts,your movements to bank details,you will hate chrome for life, some people will even tell you they work with NSA,FBI....so let's be mindful

So what you saying is that we should stop using Chrome
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by ThisTrend(f): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Ever tried Epic browser?
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by iykomo666(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
directonpc:
Make I just book space! Anyway chrome is the new king
shocked. Space booker[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Benjom(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2017
UCWeb is the best. No one should tell me otherwise. See one of the profound proofs below:

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by 4peace(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

grin grin grin grin

Another JJC to Internet world. grin grin grin grin
But welcome sha
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Aesir browser pro is equally good
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by malton: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Puffin works well for me though.. Chrome lags on some devices

Works well for me too. I just don't like that it connects to some servers before use. Then it freezes when the network becomes unstable, which is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by mjizzie(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Puffin browser anytime anyday
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by AntiPonzihater: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Did you know that the first browser ever created was launched in 1992?. Did you also know that by this 7.28 am( GMT+1) there were over 1,200,898,567 active websites and every second about 15 websites are launched.

Browsers let us access different websites on different parts of the Internet.There are hundreds of web browsers available on Google Play but only a few will actually give you what you want. The most essential features in browsers are speed and efficiency.

Puffin Browser
Puffin is a clear example of speed and efficiency. It speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets. It's the default browser on my device. The speed is definitely out of this world.

Uc Browser
Uc Browser comes second on this list and it's certainly one of the best browsers out there. Coming to download speeds, Uc is the king. It speeds up downloads quickly depending on how strong your network connection is.
In Advanced Settings, you can tweak how your page is rendered: flip your User Agent to mobile or desktop, adjust brightness levels, or enable page acceleration and rotation. You can also opt to restore closed tabs if the browser crashes. Within this menu are even more features to tweak, like changing the number of pages that cache or remembering passwords.

Dolphin Browser

Dolphin Browser has been quite successful on Android. It has a decent set of features as well. That includes theming, flash support, ad-block, incognito mode, and some tertiary features like gesture controls. There is also add-on and extension support if you need that.It covers most of the bases and that's more than enough to rank it among the best. It’s definitely one of the best Android browsers.

Opera

Opera has a number of good Android browsers and they're both pretty good. The first is the standard Opera Browser. It features a partial ad block, video compression to save data, and a dashboard where you can have news and favorites stored. You can create an Opera account and sync data between this and the desktop version. Opera Mini is a smaller, more lightweight option. It comes with a Facebook notification bar, partial ad blocking, and more. Each one has its own beta version as well.

Google Chrome

Google's own browser "Chrome" is also fast too but here's the reason why I placed it on 5th - It uses up a considerable amount of RAM. Sometimes it may freeze. Apart from that the browser is a nice browser

Extras : Firefox and Flynx

That's good to know.
Main while...

THIS IS A WHATSAPP SPANISH TUTORIAL CLASS.
If you're interested, click on this link:
https://t .co/gnMjZGEzT0

Yo hablo Español!
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
What you guys dont understand is that all these browsers are tracking your data and getting info about you...

Yandex - Russia
UC - China
Chrome - US
Rest alike...
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by TheMortician: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Op, are you using a tecno phone? In this day an age, you're still listing browsers based on speed ? What about delivery, UX, page rendition, layout and content.

2017 and you're listing opera? Man !!! UC browser is my default download browser but surfing the web with it is pure eyesore. Pictures are blurry, lines are broken and the entire layout is just the standard of the days of Symbian when we surf the web with Nokia N95.

Chrome and Safari are the kings for me. Except you're Using a wack phone with 10mb subscription then opera and uc will do.

For practice. Open Nairaland in UC and then open it in chrome and see a world of difference in layout and crisp display.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2017
iyaboi95:

who cum tell you this one?
The access your email,every single thing you are doing online the track it using ur email,If u think its a lie,check the bottom of any webpage u are browsing in any browser u have log in ur email,its ur identity
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by samJ17(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Debroslink:
Dear OP, if Clean Master Browser is not number one, then your ratings is biased.
pls pls pls hold it!which one is clean master browser again?? OP is mentioning browsers that are popularly recognized and u r here mentioning Nigerian own that no one knows see from that five above I have 3 on my phone never heard of clean master browser
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by samJ17(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
dukeo:

Thanks boss. Chrome dev is far better than the stable chrome. There's another that should make the list 6 i.e yandex browser.. Dope!
u c browser
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by statrboiTolu(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2017
internet explorer is just wack!!! My opinion!!!
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Izzy002(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Realkenny:
I use my chrome for browsing and my Ucbrowser for downloading simple

Correct Guy!! grin

Me too
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by omoadeleye(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Phx browser by infinix is also good, using it now.

They still have a lot work to do but so far, good.

That browser concept was copyed from dolphin browser
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by donqx: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
ok
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Jaymaestro(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
UC browser – Download Speed
Opera – Browsing. Switching the data savings settings make things more interesting.
Puffin – They are trying to hard
Chrome– useless on slow networks or RAM issues phone but Most Stable.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by TechPanda(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP Oh!
Do you mean top 5 browsers you use? Cos it looks more like it.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Debroslink: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
samJ17:
pls pls pls hold it!which one is clean master browser again?? OP is mentioning browsers that are popularly recognized and u r here mentioning Nigerian own that no one knows see from that five above I have 3 on my phone never heard of clean master browser

Nigerian own shocked

Go to playstore and type CM Browser. You'll see what I'm talking about.
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by Prudent200: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
What you guys dont understand is that all these browsers are tracking your data and getting info about you...

Yandex - Russia
UC - China
Chrome - US
Rest alike...
what about puffin and opera mini
Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by iFindhub(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Here are not only the best Android web browsers but the best. Phoenix browser which comes preinstalled in Infinix, Itel, and Tecno mobile phones is also a great web browser with nice speed.

Read more about the best and fastest android web browsers @ iFindhub
https://ifindhub.com/best-fastest-android-web-browsers-2018.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location / My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.