Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: (1014 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / Opinion: Fashola may not be a saint, but better than Tinubu 100times - Happiness / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by revolt(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2010
Just learnt clark abolished cafeterias in schools after insulting them. So he's part of the system that deprived ur of what they enjoyed when they were in schools
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by nguage(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2010
You need some sort of link to back up your claims.
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by revolt(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2010
Thats why i'm asking. Thought this was a forum where knowledge is circulated. I heard this from a reliable source who happens to be my aunt that served under him in the ministry of education
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by agitator: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2010
[quote ]Re:  I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But:[quote][/quote]
Sorry oooh, my bros.  It seems you are just waking from your slumber.  Most people know these people are wolves in sheeps clothing.  lecturers who managed financially (borrowing text books and collecting from those that have passed to the next level or graduated) to pass through the university are the ones making things difficult for the undergraduates, President, governors, ministers, commissioners, senators, house of assembly members, etc who passed through public primary, secondary schools are the same ones killing the public education system and sending their kids to private schools and in nigeria and abroad for better education.  the list is endless.
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by revolt(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2010
So youths in the niger delta should never listen to him cos he's an enemy to our generation. They destroyed everything for us for his selfish reason.
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by saintneo(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2010
Good Morning Niger Deltans

@revolt: I love your signature. How do we the new generation achieve it?
Re: I Thought Clark The Ijaw Activist Was A Saint But: by adeboy77: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
lets start by knowing ourselves and identyfyn members of dat old generation

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Cripple Nigeria — Militants / The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? / Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.