Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest (553 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by Priscy01(f): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
On June 01, the internet went wild with news that singer, Dammy Krane , is being held behind bars in the US for credit card fraud.
Mugshot of the
AMIN crooner, was also shared online.

Dammy Krane , has however come out to assure fans that all his well as he took to twitter to share some philosophical thoughts.
According to him:

“In weird situations like this, you go start to see, who is with you and who isn’t. No fake love.”
“See ehn… Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, my side, and the truth.

Make dem talk. “This one, that one, rumor…One time for my fans, new material coming, i go talk everything. God got us, help me say amin o.”

Dammy Krane, who was formerly signed under Hypertek music, successfully already generated over 10,000 reactions on twitter with his arrest story.
A twitter user, @UmehOMA wrote:

“Dammy Krane probably watched Prison Break finalè, and decided to go pull some Michael Scofield stunt with Sauce kid. *grabs popcorn*”

A post by shakur said that Dammy krane really followed his mentor, Sauce Kid, “to ewon” (prison).

Source; http://zenithhelm..nl/2017/06/i-go-talk-everything-very-soon-dammy.html

Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by LordCrimson(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Publicity stunt undecided undecided
Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by flames007(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmm......
Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by Afonjashapmouth: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Mmmshew No matter what story they can cook up, the Gist is he has been enjoying it for long before the shit hit the fan. Stupid young men believe in making wealth in.calamity. The US system dont spare celebs unlike our rotten system, let him.be a scape goat for the other miscreants living the fraudulent lifestyles.
Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by thesicilian: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
I'm never a fan of flaunting well deserved riches online, not to even talk of ill-begotten wealth.
Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by mroop(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oya talk m now
Re: I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest by sunnysunny69(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
He doesn't know what he's facing.

(1) (Reply)

Joke: If Davido And Wizkid's Fight Is A Nollywood Movie / Ray Hush Puppi Celebrates A Huge Birthday Party For His Little Friend(pics,vid) / Runtown's Model Babymama Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.