Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should (747 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Listen to me please, I would have spoken to you personally, but I don't have time right now to talk to you personally. Maybe later in the future we can meet and discuss.... Quickly, suffer no more, you are without money and without a job and you have been praying for solutions for many years or months..... Do this......

Think of what to do right now to raise a step up funds for your dreams.... Who do you dreamed of becoming in the next couple of months, first of all let me talk to you directly..... You are not in any strange situation. People have been there and came out successfully strong and still standing.... Remove the begging mentality to survive. you can not continue to live from hand to mouth.... For how long... The days are long and you wouldn't know when your next lift will come...... All I am saying is, find what you can do to your neighbourhood

MONEY IS EVERYWHERE

It is our destiny to be successful and prosperous. But a lot of people have come to believe a lie. A lot of people now believe that “money is the root of all evil” whereas it
is actually “The love of money that is the root of all evil.” You might be thinking, “What is the difference between the two?” I will explain.

Money is a need. You need money to feed, to cloth, to travel from one place to the other, either with your car or by public transport. You need money for quite a number of things and that is normal. You need money to even be of help to others.

Now, the love of money has to do with greed, selfishness, self centeredness, and so on. People that have these traits will never be satisfied with what they have and they would even desire what belongs to other people. It is a very dangerous thing to love money.
Whoever loves money is a slave to it already. If you love money, you cannot love God.

If you want to make money, you must first look inside you then around you. What do you see inside yourself? Do you see the desire to survive at all cost? Do you see the
desire to make money so that you will have all the materials things in this world? Or do you see the desire to make life better for those around you?
The desire to help those who are in need?

Some people may say, “You first need to make life better for yourself before you can do for others.” This statement is true, but some people get carried away after they must
have gotten to a comfortable status. They think that is where life ends; they think that is all that there is to success or making money. Not knowing that money is actually a reward for righteousness.

What do you see around you? What you see as a problem in your house, street, place of work or life in general is an avenue to make money. Opportunities to make money may not come in beautiful apparels but you can make them into one. Look for a
solution to that problem and you will be rewarded with a beautiful apparel.

What you see inside you, will determine how you make money and why you make money. If you do not see the right thing inside you, you will end up doing the wrong thing outside.

Begin to make money now, if you are ever in doubt ask us....... The blessed and Great Topman
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Listen
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Immediately
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes again
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Now
Re: You Are Married With Children, No Money And Praying Here Is What You Should by lightblazingnow(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Get it

(1) (Reply)

Baby Named 'eclipse' After He Was Born During Total Solar Eclipse / Wedding Gift: Husband Surprises Wife With Expensive Car On Wedding Day / Top 10 Conversations To Have With Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.