Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience (81236 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
revilomichaels:

Give me a budget. Like 500k?

Now you're talking...

Please whatsapp me on the number in my signature
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning beautiful people.
I have an issue I'd like to clear because it hurts me when incidents like this happen and I don't have a choice but to come in here to clarify myself.
Firstly, I'm not a trader in owode market. I'm simply one who is widely known in the market and coupled with my knowledge in parts, bargaining skills and getting the best quality, some people take this for granted.
It's not okay for me to leave my business and engagements all in a bid to satisfy you and after spending my money and time transporting myself there to inquire about your parts, all you have to say is "when I'm ready,ill get back to you. "
Remember I have schedules to keep and these events disrupts my schedule...
Moving forward, to show commitment that you are really ready and serious is buying your parts or attending to your requests, a consultation fee of 5k will be paid before any request can be attended to... That's to show if you're serious about buying your parts requested and also for logistics as I can't keep spending my funds on transportation.
Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
TPound:

Your request have been listed...
I'll get back to you on that

good day, my friends eod trunk cant open from inside, told cable snapped, how.much for a new cable?

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
quentin06:

good day, my friends eod trunk cant open from inside, told cable snapped, how.much for a new cable?

Can't exceed 5k
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by midetinz(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2020
@TPound. Pls I need 2units of tyres 245/70R16.
What is the cost bro.
Ready to buy if it can be ready even today.
Thanks man.
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by siegfried99(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
TPound:

I'm humbled... Glad I could be of service to you..

I know you will enjoy that car... Trust me

Based on this recommendation sir.. Can I get tokunbo.. Honda civic 2004 or corolla 2004

How much?
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by Chazblagos(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy, please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
siegfried99:

Based on this recommendation sir.. Can I get tokunbo.. Honda civic 2004 or corolla 2004

Han, z asow much?

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chazblagos:
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy, please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

Sorry but this service is not available yet
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by revilomichaels(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
TPound:

I wish you can drop some of these details here so others can learn instead of always making it a private conversation.
Just a suggestion

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by midetinz(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
midetinz:
@TPound. Pls I need 2units of tyres 245/70R16.
What is the cost bro.
Ready to buy if it can be ready even today.
Thanks man.

I made this request on Saturday morning and also ensured I sent a WhatsApp message to @Tpound.
No doubt I have my very strong reservations about owode market but the consistency of @Tpound to requests made me felt I could take a "risk" with some thousands of naira.
My primary observation was that he was prompt to respond to WhatsApp chat and ready to give occassional update on events concerning your request. He got the tyres,sent me the pictures as requested and then asked the golden question of purchase or not.
At this point,I was a bit sceptical to spare my money on a "ghost transaction" but because he usually picks his call promptly hence I sent the money,agreed on delivery point and he charged a very minimal amount for logistics.
He delivered the tyres today in my absence and confirmed with the recipient before delivery.
I got to delivery point and was super delighted with the quality @Tpound delivered without any form of supervision. That implies about 48hrs from request to delivery which is equally commendable.
@Tpound was proffessional,calm,time conscious and apt with specifications. Ironically,I have not seen him physically till now,yet he was almost a perfectionist at handling my request.
If @Tpound could bring the legit part of owode to bare,he deserved some good accolades.
Thank you @Tpound,I am a delighted customer!

13 Likes

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by buygala(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
revilomichaels:

I wish you can drop some of these details here so others can learn instead of always making it a private conversation.
Just a suggestion

If you can't contact him, then you are not worth being told anything sad

Besides considering where he sources his vehicles, he may sell them cheaper than normal...and that will be unfair to other car dealers here if he throws his cheap cars around...

Go to Jiji and car section to window-shop and stop disturbing someone's son...

If you really wanna buy a car, you know what to do

3 Likes

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by midetinz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
midetinz:

I made this request on Saturday morning and also ensured I sent a WhatsApp message to @Tpound.
No doubt I have my very strong reservations about owode market but the consistency of @Tpound to requests made me felt I could take a "risk" with some thousands of naira.
My primary observation was that he was prompt to respond to WhatsApp chat and ready to give occassional update on events concerning your request. He got the tyres,sent me the pictures as requested and then asked the golden question of purchase or not.
At this point,I was a bit sceptical to spare my money on a "ghost transaction" but because he usually picks his call promptly hence I sent the money,agreed on delivery point and he charged a very minimal amount for logistics.
He delivered the tyres today in my absence and confirmed with the recipient before delivery.
I got to delivery point and was super delighted with the quality @Tpound delivered without any form of supervision. That implies about 48hrs from request to delivery which is equally commendable.
@Tpound was proffessional,calm,time conscious and apt with specifications. Ironically,I have not seen him physically till now,yet he was almost a perfectionist at handling my request.
If @Tpound could bring the legit part of owode to bare,he deserved some good accolades.
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2020
revilomichaels:

Just a suggestion

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.. Will do that henceforth

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2020
midetinz:

Thank you sir...
Not to forget, you have a 2 months guarantee on those tyres
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by revilomichaels(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
buygala:

If you can't contact him, then you are not worth being told anything sad

Besides considering where he sources his vehicles, he may sell them cheaper than normal...and that will be unfair to other car dealers here if he throws his cheap cars around...

Go to Jiji and car section to window-shop and stop disturbing someone's son...

If you really wanna buy a car, you know what to do

Did u smoke something? Even if you came from a rude family, Must u show yourself ?

I wasn’t referring to you in the first place. The gentleman I referred to has answered me politely. It is left for him to use wisdom and address the case.

Grow up Oga and stop behaving like all those attention seekers on Nl

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by buygala(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2020
revilomichaels:

Did u smoke something? Even if you came from a rude family, Must u show yourself ?

I wasn’t referring to you in the first place. The gentleman I referred to has answered me politely. It is left for him to use wisdom and address the case.

Grow up Oga and stop behaving like all those attention seekers on Nl

Blablablaaablaaaa grin

Continue bleating like a goat... That's all you can do after all

If you want to buy, contact seller...stop asking silly questions as if your property is missing and you suspect the seller has it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by revilomichaels(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
buygala:

Blablablaaablaaaa grin

Continue bleating like a goat... That's all you can do after all

If you want to buy, contact seller...stop asking silly questions as if your property is missing and you suspect the seller has it undecided

Keep showing your age. Go and play with your fellow kids.
Drops mic
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.
Pardon my being silent for some days now, I got hit by a car during the week and unfortunately, the driver didn't stop. My phone got destroyed in the process and I suffered some injuries.
To those I'm meant to meet up with, I apologize,please give me time to recuperate,
To those who requested for one thing or the other, Im sorry but i wont be able to take any requests for now.
Thabk you for understanding.
TPound

5 Likes

Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by adeeva06(f): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
A while back, I introduced my brother to you. He was really delighted you could help with the parts for his 09 ford escape (I sold it to him cheesy). I should have done this appreciation since but better late than never. Thanks bro

TPound:

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.. Will do that henceforth
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
adeeva06:
A while back, I introduced my brother to you. He was really delighted you could help with the parts for his 09 ford escape (I sold it to him cheesy). I should have done this appreciation since but better late than never. Thanks bro

Oh! The engineer.. .my warmest regards to him
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by adeeva06(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes. The engineer.

TPound:

Oh! The engineer.. .my warmest regards to him
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Id like to sincerely thank a Nairalander... Mr Yinka,for calling to check on me after I had the encounter with a hit and run driver last week.
Mr Yinka, Thanks for the words of encouragement. God bless you from zion. I'll definitely give you a call when im fully back on my feet.
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by revilomichaels(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
TPound:
Id like to sincerely thank a Nairalander... Mr Yinka,for calling to check on me after I had the encounter with a hit and run driver last week.
Mr Yinka, Thanks for the words of encouragement. God bless you from zion. I'll definitely give you a call when im fully back on my feet.

So sorry brother , May God grant you quick recovery , Amen
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
revilomichaels:

So sorry brother , May God grant you quick recovery , Amen

Thank you sir...
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by asaju10(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
TPound:

Thank you sir...

God will complete his healing on u sir
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
asaju10:
God will complete his healing on u sir

Amen sir...thank you
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by adebobconed(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
TPound:
Hello Nairalanders.
Pardon my being silent for some days now, I got hit by a car during the week and unfortunately, the driver didn't stop. My phone got destroyed in the process and I suffered some injuries.
To those I'm meant to meet up with, I apologize,please give me time to recuperate,
To those who requested for one thing or the other, Im sorry but i wont be able to take any requests for now.
Thabk you for understanding.
TPound

Ohh.. So sorry Man, I wish you speedy recovery.
Really enjoying these good deals you're bringing to fruition here.
God bless
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
adebobconed:

Ohh.. So sorry Man, I wish you speedy recovery.
Really enjoying these good deals you're bringing to fruition here.
God bless

Thank you sir.
Really appreciate
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by abiolag(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry bro. Wish u quick recovery. I have some request to make but I’ll wait till u r fully recovered
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
abiolag:
Sorry bro. Wish u quick recovery. I have some request to make but I’ll wait till u r fully recovered

Feel free to whatsapp me...your request will be worked on
Re: Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2020
TPound:

Feel free to whatsapp me...your request will be worked on

Good morning, I opted for nissan quest or Mazda MPV due to cost compared to Sienna for transportation in lagos. Pls how much can i get 2001 model of the aforementioned vehicles. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.