Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. (620 Views)

Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Any Grappling Arts Or Real Martial Artists In The House?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by OsuGanja(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Hi everyone,happy sunday lets post pictures and stories of martial arts competitons here...Lets rub minds..The second picture are some of my team mates repping Comprehensive taekwondo team..Last picture is me representing my sch(OOU) at the recent concluded Nuga games held in Markurdi

Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by xreal: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Clap for yasef.

Come! I am sure all of una no get teeth again.

Why no one is smiling in all the pictures you posted.

Kick and blow don comot them all.

Kwantinu;

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by Dekadet(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Yeah! Taekwondo is my first love. Taekwon!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by caspervenice(m): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello..
I've been tricking for a while... A year plus actually ...
I got to my determined peak which was learning the back full twist...

I learnt this trick,perfected it and then one day I fell...
Since then I lost my confidence...
And I need it back any help please?.
.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by caspervenice(m): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2017
I need y'all help....
Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by OsuGanja(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
caspervenice:
Hello..
I've been tricking for a while... A year plus actually ...
I got to my determined peak which was learning the back full twist...

I learnt this trick,perfected it and then one day I fell...
Since then I lost my confidence...
And I need it back any help please?.
.[color=#550000][/color]

what is tricking ?i did a lil research but where do u train and with who or u work solo way ?
Re: Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. by caspervenice(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
OsuGanja:

what is tricking ?i did a lil research but where do u train and with who or u work solo way ?

I train solo.....
Everything I've learnt I learnt on my own
Also learnt from the internet too

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Chelsea Ready To Sack Conte Over Costa Text Message(see Reason) / Happy Married Life To Lionel Messi (pix) / Watch Live Stream All Sports Event On Android Phone [HD Quality]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.