Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? (47096 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nickymezor:
It looks great on both of them.. ( the top)... Nt digging Tokunbo's pant tho...

Which pant? I cant see.
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
TBoss #Bossnation

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by westgermany: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Yemi be slaying right from birth.. no hating, but wetin Tboss wear ? Trousers with double exhaust pipe ?
bros I beg u get bad mouth
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by UgwuKristian: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
chai if I get that​ yemi Slade waist for my bed eh, she go like am.

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by alexie4real(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
dessz:
see as tboss resemble frustrated crayfish
savage u are no chill u have
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by darlenese(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yemi of course, who bell bottom help?
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nickymezor(f): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keneking:

Which pant? I cant see.
I'm referring to her trouser o

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by 0b100100111: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Christiano Ronaldo all the way...
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by judgedredd22(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
EXLOVER:
Senseless comparism. This is why if i notice somebody wearing same cloth with me, I immediately abandon that cloth. The other day somebody was comparing my t-shirt i bought from London with that of Flavour who bought his own from Aba. I was pissed off, I gave the T-shirt to my younger bro

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yemi
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Johnsown1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
They are not of same age though,
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by kiddoiLL(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
westgermany:
bros I beg u get bad mouth
lol
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Yemi be slaying right from birth.. no hating, but wetin Tboss wear ? Trousers with double exhaust pipe ?
Just say you don't like. It's understandable
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nizguy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
dessz:
see as tboss resemble frustrated crayfish
modified; FTC, I dedicate this to the glorious NCAN grin
abeg borrow me this ur bad mouth to finish gals grin
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by condomuser: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
This tBoss toto go dey smell lipsrsealed
Kimcutie:
Between Big Brother Naija 2017 2nd runner up, Tboss and Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, who rocked the Belois Candy Top better.

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/tboss-yemi-alade-wore-better/
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nizguy:
abeg borrow me this ur bad mouth to finish gals grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by ayogozie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yemi all the way my love for her no go die, ,,she is truely born african queen ride on my baby
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by ernieboy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
EXLOVER:
Senseless comparism. This is why if i notice somebody wearing same cloth with me, I immediately abandon that cloth. The other day somebody was comparing my t-shirt i bought from London with that of Flavour who bought his own from Aba. I was pissed off, I gave the T-shirt to my younger bro
what makes u think he bought his in aba?
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by sojats(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Omotola Jolade says no to comparison! I no know who is better because I don't want to annoy Omosexy
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Excell360: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingGBsky:
But tboss dem still dey wear that kind trouser?
I taught the thing was old skool.
you see yourself...you just want to show off...
pull that trouser jare, what is that?

Poor sense of fashion
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by EXLOVER(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
ernieboy:
what makes u think he bought his in aba?
Bros na joke oh
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by dessz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lilaex:
If u no insult her body no go sweat u abi undecided
bro, its said in da bible,speak the truth and it shall u free.
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by bay30: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
My yemi killed it as always. She's hot n rocks. Tboss with her aged face like CNN Christina Amanpour
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by samJ17(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
biko yemi wore it better and who's tboss again?? undecided
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by DjAndroid: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungB1a:
Narialand and stupid news b like 5&6
Everything no be news bro. Meanwhile nairaland is not a news website but a discussion forum.
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by eminent007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keneking:

Which pant? I cant see.

Na the trouser e mean.
Bad shild, wetin you wan see? cheesy

Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by Ezionye(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
EXLOVER:

Wats wrong with buying t- shirts from Aba?
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by EXLOVER(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ezionye:

Didn't say anything is wrong oh, or did I?
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by cleanshaven(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ezionye:

don't mind the dude, he is forming posh guy.
Re: Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? by ensamy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls Who is Yemi alade, is she a nollywood actress ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.