Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious (928 Views)

Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / Nigerian-american Model, John Mgbena Is Dripping Sexiness. / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by expertman(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saw this on Denrele Edun Instagram page.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @precious_john the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!

You are truly the definition of EXTRAORDINARY, the Queen of SLAYAGE and the Bentley with an extra BUMPER!

My darling PRECIOUS; You are so HOT, U started
global warming!

You are sooooooo HOT, U make d sun envious!
Your smile can light up Lagos after dark!
I recall snatching your digits off @sutchay when I was looking for you for a certain modelling job. The client kept insisting, "Get me Precious John!"...I was like, "Who them be?". The moment Uche sent me all your pictures, I was BOWLED OVER!

I thought, "Is she Google? Because i just found what i had been searching for!". And I still remain bowled over everytime I see an Editorial, High fashion, regular or Selfie shot of u! You are the true definition of a Supermodel!!!!!!
VICTORIA SECRET RUNWAY is ur portion o! AMEN!!!!!!!

The World is ur Runway, Go forth and bless us with your overwhelming Superlative Sexiness and Sensual Appeal!

I remain ur #1 Groupie...U always come thru however last minute the matter is!
LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV U LOADS!
#GeminiGang #GeminiUnited
LLNP*****

Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by sunnysunny69(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Leave the women for us real men now !
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by liftedhigh: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
OK
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by expertman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:

No mind the MuMU guy called Denrele see as he take style describe the babe yansh finish.
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by sunnysunny69(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
expertman:

No mind the MuMU guy called Denrele see as he take style describe the babe yansh finish.
As if he know what to do with one. grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by Jackeeh(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:

If you're a "real man", then there's no need perceiving Denrele as a threat!
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by sunnysunny69(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jackeeh:

If you're a "real man", then there's no need perceiving Denrele as a threat!
maybe you share few things in common.
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by Jackeeh(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
maybe you share few things in common.

With? Anyway, a real man like u claim to be, shouldn't be scared of a sissy! It just doesn't make sense. Unless you are not as real as u claim.
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by expertman(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
As if he know what to do with one. grin grin grin

grin grin grin Nah to only lick the oozing place nah?

He no get DiCk
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by sunnysunny69(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jackeeh:

With? Anyway, a real man like u claim to be, shouldn't be scared of a sissy! It just doesn't make sense. Unless you are not as real as u claim.
So denrele is a sissy to you, now I get it.
Re: Denrele Edun Gushes Over Model John Precious by mroop(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
d model make sense

(1) (Reply)

See Akpororo's Instagram Post That Got People Talking. / Kcee Shows Off Wads Of Cash On Social Media (Photos/Video) / Check Out This Cute Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.