Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i (2396 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download / Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by Allwell(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2005
How can I get a polyphonic ringtone to my cell phone? It hasn't got infra red.
Re: To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by Hunter(m): 2:31am On Jun 04, 2005
what type of phone is it?
Re: To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by Allwell(m): 3:37am On Jun 04, 2005
It's a nokia 3510i model
Re: To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by jogego(m): 4:43am On Jun 04, 2005
I dont think that particular Nokia has any connectivity cos it doesnt have bluetooth or any data cables as well.
Re: To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by kazey(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2005
One of the features of you phone is WAP 1.2.1 over GPRS or dial-up connection. So i guess you could download from the net via Gprs over wap? there are many sites out there that allows you to download free polyphonic ringtones. You could try a google search and i am sure you would get some sites that also have their wap version, where you cold easily download the polyphonic ringtones.

But the thing is choice? you don't really get what you want, free stuffs are quite not that unique. Doesn't Nigeria have the SMS for Ringtones service providers? where you get charged for requesting for a polyphonic ringtone of your choice and it would be sent to you?
Re: To Get a Polyphonic Ringtone to my Nokia 3510i by mamba(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2005
Nokia 3510i is MMS capable.
If you want ringtones, I can send enough to you via MMS if you have a glo SIM with GPRS activated.
Let me know if you want, just PM ur Number to me.
Hope PM is still free [I]sha[/I] because I've been hearing rumours of 15 Naira/PM lately.

(1) (Reply)

Solibay Software / Unlock All Latest Nokia Sl3 Phones @ Cheep Rate / Please I Need To Know If Sony Ericsson W580i Can Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.