Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software (900 Views)

Do You Need Thousands Of Real Human Traffic Daily? / Stop Requesting Emails Or Phone Numbers / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by jhorse: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do u need valid millions of email I will give you and also do you need paid email extractor, sender,scrapper etc, which you can use for free.Also do you need software to post on thousands of group @once or accept millions of friends on Facebook @ once then you contact me on joshharyomide@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by tectonotimes: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2017
jhorse:

Do u need valid millions of email I will give you and also do you need paid email extractor, sender,scrapper etc, which you can use for free.Also do you need software to post on thousands of group @once or accept millions of friends on Facebook @ once then you contact me on joshharyomide@gmail.com.

Folks, click on the second link on my signature for a better offer. We have e-mail database of blue-chip companies, CEOs and top manager of multinational companies.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by jhorse: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2017
tectonotimes:

Folks, click on the second link on my signature for a better offer. We have e-mail database of blue-chip companies, CEOs and top manager of multinational companies.
folk is not a big deal I also have it guy..
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by tectonotimes: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
jhorse:
folk is not a big deal I also have it guy..
My friend, you do not have it.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by jhorse: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
tectonotimes:
My friend, you do not have it.
Naa I sabi ooooo...
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by tectonotimes: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2017
jhorse:
Naa I sabi ooooo...
Sabi what?
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by penn2(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2017
i hAVE CLOSE TO 9MILLION EMAILS ON MARKETING CONTACT ME
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls, if u do hv bulk email, snd me a copy via eonuoha30@yahoo.com . I will send u #500 airtime in return. I knw its not much but pls consider it as a sign of appreciation & not a payment for the bulk email cos I know it worths more than that.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by tectonotimes: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
penn2:
i hAVE CLOSE TO 9MILLION EMAILS ON MARKETING CONTACT ME
It is not about having 9 million e-mail database but how genuine it is and the class of the owners. My company, Tectono Business Review, got her database from Lagos Business School, KPMG, PwC, Tom Associates and African Centre for Supply Chain. The owners of the e-mails are CEOs, top managers of blue chip companies, business tycoons, heads of federal parastatals, etc. You can click on the second link on my signature for details.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
tectonotimes:

It is not about having 9 million e-mail database but how genuine it is and the class of the owners. My company, Tectono Business Review, got her database from Lagos Business School, KPMG, PwC, Tom Associates and African Centre for Supply Chain. The owners of the e-mails are CEOs, top managers of blue chip companies, business tycoons, heads of federal parastatals, etc. You can click on the second link on my signature for details.
eonuoha30@yahoo.com is my email. if u will dash me d email in return for #500 card, pls i'm interested.
Re: Do You Need Thousands Of Valid Emails Or Email Software by tectonotimes: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Emma30:
eonuoha30@yahoo.com is my email. if u will dash me d email in return for #500 card, pls i'm interested.
Hmmm!!! You must be kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Building Affordable Houses With Interlocking Clay Bricks / I Need Help On Bank Investments / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.