Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Excel Inventory Report For All Type Of Business Or Company You Can Think Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Excel Inventory Report For All Type Of Business Or Company You Can Think Off (354 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Best Investment You Can Think Of. / Nylon Production Person Or Company In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excel Inventory Report For All Type Of Business Or Company You Can Think Off by elosonservices(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
A good excel inventory report for warehouse manager or sales manager or stores owners that involves buying and selling must have the following sheet such as
Purchase/incoming items,
Issued/sold items,
wastage in case of expiration with reasons of waste,
stock statement and
stock valuation.
This inventory which i have already designed keeps track of goods or item coming in or bought, items going out or sold and item damaged in the stock statement.
The stock valuation keep track of the monetry value of each of the items.
If you are interested in this inventory report.
Please contact me.
It is not wise to have a store or shop without inventory report to keep track of the items.

I have also design inventory report for Hotel managers, the report will help you calculate the breakfast, lunch, dinner and boarding that took place per day in your hotel and the cost of each break fast, lunch, dinner and boarding is also calculated.

I have also design inventory report of manufacturing company, production company and catering company.

I have also design
Time sheet,
Salary Sheet,
How to calculate Result grade,
School register.
Database,
Register for marking attendance,
Petty cash report.
POB personnel on board.
And so many things.

Website design
Online store,
Newspaper website,
Registration portal,

Lot more.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fiverr Review And Paypal $$$ At An Affordable Price / Hire! Hire!!hire!!! This Truck / 5 Online Businesses To Begin In Nigeria This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.