Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke (565 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by mikeycharles(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan is broke, always complaining- PDP Chieftain, Adeyanju

Former Director of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, New Media, Deji Adeyanju, has revealed that former President Goodluck Jonathan is broke.

Adeyanju, who made the remark in an interview with Saharareporters maintained that since leaving office, the former President frequently complained of experiencing paucity of fund.

The former PDP youth leader also insisted that though Jonathan was incorrupt, most people around him were corrupt.

According to Adeyanju, “I don’t think that the former President, Jonathan, was corrupt but he had too many corrupt people around him. He was a simple man, had trust on people.

“His problem was that he trusted so many people but they did not leave up to expectation. He gave them room to operate and now he complains that he don’t have money.

“If a former President can be complaining all the time, which he does frequently; he starts raising the issue of people that stole so much money and he just shake his head.”
Dailypost.ng

Re: Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by HungerBAD: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Broke?

If having a couple of Billions in $ stashed away very well is considered broke,then i want to be broke like you too.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by dadavivo: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
I smell APshitt in this propaganda. This guy can't say such, he's an intelligent guy.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by ttilda(f): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
dadavivo:
I smell APshitt in this propaganda. This guy can't say such, he's an intelligent guy.
I doubt that too bro. Gej is wise.. he can't say this
Re: Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by mikeycharles(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Broke?

If having a couple of Billions in $ stashed away very well is considered broke,then i want to be broke like you too.
lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking: Goodluck Jonathan Is Broke by sammyj: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's seems 2019 election campaign as already commenced. Before he became the President back then in 2012 he had no shoes now the caption is GEJ is broke what a pity and some mumu will still fall into this scam and joke of the century forget how PEJ and their cohorts looted our teasury dry. God help Nigeria!! shocked angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Soldier Is Missing.....help!! / Democracy Has Ended, Nigeria Being Run By An Illegal Civilian Dictatorship / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [21 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.