Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. (560 Views)

My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. by DennisBrown(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
hello, am about to go and see the parent of my lady I intend to settle down with. from experience, please what are the questions I should expect from her parents? cry
Re: What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. by thorpido(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
You should have a name,so they would ask you.
You must have a source of income. Expect them to ask you what you do for a living.
Where are you from?
What plans so you have for our daughter?

e.t.c.
Re: What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Just submit your CV to the Family's HR.

Then you will write a written Interview... If you pass...

They will schedule you for the Oral. Questions like these would come cheesy

1) Tell us more about yourself

2) How many years of experience do you have in Marriage?

3) Do you think you can marry our girl well?

4) Tell us your Salary Expectation!! grin (For the rich family)

5) Any questions for us?

Then they will conclude by saying "You will hear from us soon" cheesy

CC: lalasticlala cheesy
Re: What Are The Questions I Should Expect From My Girl Parent On First Appearance. by bamdly(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
emm how do u 2 meet please don't say on FB u better say on Nland

(1) (Reply)

!! / Nigerian Boy Who Survived A Ghastly Auto Crash Shares His Testimony. / Moms With Two Or More Kids Share Your Birth Experience In Each Child Birth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.