Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom (6513 Views)

Need Help On How To Start Bedsheet Business / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) / How Can I Get Or Purchase This Steam Presser Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by ElizaVeta(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do you want colorful bedsheets for your bedroom or for resell?
Do you want you bedroom to look like paradise?

We offer affordable and high quality bedsheets of exotic designs and various colors to make any bedroom look like paradise.

Anyone would definitely feel like a king or queen while sleeping on the bed, because our bedsheets brings out the best in the bedroom.

[b]We have the following types of bedsheets :
1) King's size with 4 pillow covers (6ft x 7ft) at N4,700
2) Double size with 2 pillow covers (4ft x 6ft) at N4,000

We also offer reasonable discounts to those buying in large quantities for the aim of reselling or re-distributing because we sell at affordable discount prices which will make you earn more profits.

You can start your own bedsheet business too, by buying it cheap from us not withstanding we offer quality products alone.

Reason is that we have our own sewing machine which enables us to sell quality at a cheaper and affordable wholesale prices

Some states do sell quality bedsheets at the range of N6,000 - N10,000.

Bedsheet business is not popular but very profitable.. Only few ladies engages in it and am one of them.. Yeah.

We supply world wide!
Start your bedsheet business today!

Contact me for free tutorials as well, and the possibility of you making heavy profits.

I removed my contact details, the people contacting was much.

Go and read this article I made about starting bedsheet biz.

https://makecashnigeria.com.ng/start-bedsheet-business-in-nigeria/

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by ElizaVeta(f): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pictures :

Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by ElizaVeta(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Start your bedsheet business today! grin grin
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by ElizaVeta(f): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
You really don't need to open a physical shop, you can sell your bedsheets online. Example ads, Facebook etc. It works well. Have been into It. grin
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by LePrezident(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods and services from any part of the world.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2
and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by ElizaVeta(f): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2017
[s]
LePrezident:
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods
[/s]
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by LePrezident(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
[s][/s]

Oh why
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by Adadinmaa(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
I just came across this thread, pls I need to do dis biz, can you tell me where to buy materials at cheaper rate and at what cost
Thanks
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by AssoJnr: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2018
where's your location please
Re: Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom by Eunybaby(f): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pls am interested in bed sheet business, anyone with knowledge of how to start it

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? / Elumelu Wins Africa Investor ‘person Of The Year’ Award In New York / Reducing Lending Rate Will Worsen Economy –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.