Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids (27115 Views)

Baskemouth's Gigantic 40th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Baskemouth: I’m A Very Shy Person, I Only Do Comedy To Make People Laugh / Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Meaning?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by ajasam12: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
ozy4christ:
Wow,nice but why is it that rich people do have few kids but poor people with many kids instead of vise versa
just because the poor will think out of ten children, one will breakthrough a d change the family story and they won't suffer anymore..
But a rich man will never think of eating the fruit of his children but will think of how the children will benefit enough from his wealth, and if they are too much their might be chaos btw them..
So they give birth to few and just make them enjoy the riches of their parent

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by ajasam12: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
ozy4christ:
Wow,nice but why is it that rich people do have few kids but poor people with many kids instead of vise versa
just because the poor will think out of ten children, one will breakthrough a d change the family story and they won't suffer anymore..
But a rich man will never think of eating the fruit of his children but will think of how the children will benefit enough from his wealth, and if they are too much their might be chaos btw them..
So they give birth to few and just make them enjoy the riches of their parent
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by shegxi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
ozy4christ:
because sex is d only recreation for a poor mind.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by muller101(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
who this basket mouth son resemble self?
he resemble the away male player
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
What's there to inherit?
DaudaAbu:

A tell you

When people like Adenuga, dangote, Alakija are suppose to be having 20 -30 children cos they habe all it takes to take kia of them

Instead it is one taxi driver, farmer or factory worker that will have 2- -30 children. Dia is fod ohhhh

Anyways, i hear say poor man na him wife him fit use entertain himself and if he has more than one wife, they be competing to see who is going to have more inheritance

By the number of children they sired
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by axortedbabe(f): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
And they keep isolating d other kid
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Mbediogu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
One man's meat is another man's poison.
This dirty lady that Freeze dated, lashed like crazy and dumped her ass...

God forbid.

Second-hand wife..
Basketmouth you fall my hand big time.

Marriages are made in heaven. I know you are not married and probably will never be. I regret your uncharitable comments about this nice young family woman whom I do not know. May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Waskolo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry One man's meat is another man's poison. This dirty lady that Freeze dated, lashed like crazy and dumped her ass...

God forbid.
Second-hand wife.. Basketmouth you fall my hand big time.

i hope your spouse is coming directly from heaven. Receive sense, Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Nuelstar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

God forbid.

Second-hand wife..
Na u sey 'one man's meat is another man's poison' na still sey 'fall my hand'....which one we go take,Basketmouth like her so rest

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by princestars(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry One man's meat is another man's poison. This dirty lady that Freeze dated, lashed like crazy and dumped her ass...

God forbid.
Second-hand wife.. Basketmouth you fall my hand big time.
who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by DluvDaboss(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2017
The girl resemble B Mouth but d boy, well, e fit be say na my eyes o but i can 2face in d picture 😀😀
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by lilytender: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Calismart:
Beautiful portrait of BasketMouth and family.

His wife looks like Simi.

They are such a lovely family

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/06/adorable-photo-of-baskemouthwife-and.html?m=1

Yes, they are such a lovely family on Social Media. What goes on in their real life, nobody knows. Remember the many lies of Tonto Decay and Mercy Aigbe about their family until the lies could not save them again.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by preccy69(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

God forbid.

Second-hand wife..
nd ur girlfriend is first hand??she's nt been lashed bfor
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by MrCork: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Calismart:

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/06/adorable-photo-of-baskemouthwife-and.html?m=1

angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by MrCork: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Calismart:

..but .the daughter is dakkkkskin...can't she bleach? (no ofeense) angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Ginaruby: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

God forbid.

Second-hand wife..

U see ur life..?..
So as freeze date am....make she no marry again...?.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by Irenemmeso(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Lovely family
Re: Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids by JJKADRY(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Ha ha! whether na only me dey see am oooo.... I no understand. Why this woman kom freeze her neck like say dem pour ice block on top am. Nice pix though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos / U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.