Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) (52106 Views)

FRSC To Impound Motorcycles, Tricycles Without Number Plates From August / Fully Air Conditioned Keke Napep Proudly Made In Igbo Land - Pictures / High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Boss347(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

Is it affordable to the common man?

I'm sorry, NO!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by bionixs: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

just one month, the AC will stop working and the rest you know naija nau
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by tomdon(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Where are they travelling to that they need Ac in public tricycle??
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Tjango(m): 5:08am On Jun 05, 2017
GR8ST:
I doubt that this project will see the light of the day. Even lagos state government is not running an operational AC on it BRT buses.... Even the usual Keke self in osun state gets rough within the first 6 month of use
Have you ever taken the blue BRT bus that runs through Ikorodu to CMS?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by walosky(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
I wonder what will happen to the cyclist and d passengers if all those fat Alhajas should fart in that Tricycle ;D8
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by oshe11: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2017
wadetaw202:

And who told you it will cost N150?
It obvious it wud cost more dan d normal keke
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Ikville(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Afonja & their misguided concept of progress....more grease to ur elbow!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Bluffly: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
luminouz:

What have u ever contributed to humanity since u were born?
I forgive you of your stupidity
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Foloss(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2017
this type of cycle is not good for this Nation where we are experience bad road.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by luminouz(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Bluffly:

I forgive you of your stupidity
Even my dvck knows ur d stewpid one
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by despy2003(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Nawao keke wit Ac I have die
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by lilytender: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Is it Ooni of London or Ife?

Ooni of the universe. The representative of the gods on earth. The god of all the gods. His only superior is the Almighty God whom the Ooni himself worships and praise every now and then.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by lilytender: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
And he's driving Lamborghini

You can make your own king to ride bicycle. Mind you, the Ooni is not just a king but the representative of the gods on earth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by belindar: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2017
He must have an interest and making money from it. I think tricycle is only used in Nigeria and India. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by HollaTranzact: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Does it make any any sense launching on a bad roads, poor economy and all basic things still lacking..... Nigeria is not a developing country... It is absolutely a underdevelop country.... Abeg make una address issues from the scratch.... Am sure some communities still lack good water supply and all other basics...this is just a show off to me....
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Nature8(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

Nice question bro

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by Shelloween(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
hermosa7:

My town is moving on. I suggest you have a heart-to-heart talk with your traditional ruler.

Where are you from sef? >sad
i'm from my house.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Looks real good........
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) by double0seven(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm amazed at the people fall easily for lies.

This news is so fakest.

This is a tricyle probably used by companies or golf courses to conduct people or VIPsround their facilities. Or maybe in big estate properties by the owners during hot weather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry / 5 Cars That Are More Expensive Than Neymar Jr’s Salary / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.