Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers (376 Views)

Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers by metromediaboss: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ogun state Governor Ibikunle Amosun with members of National Assembly, representing the State & State House of Assembly members at special Iftar at Govt. House. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-gov-amosun-breaks-fast-with.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers by metromediaboss: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers by HungerBAD: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cool.

The guy in the second picture with the cap needs to fast more. To my Muslim friends,and pardon my ignorance.

What exactly does the fasting do for you guys?does it washes away sins or something?or is it like the Christian one?where mostly it is done when you need a favor from God?

the only time i knew i fasted,and it was not by choice,was in my undergraduate days when things got tough around Exam periods and nobody usually have foodstuff.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Breaks Fast With Lawmakers by GR8ST(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Impose Candidate On Anambra – Apc / 100 Countries Send Condolences Over Osotimehin / Enugu Workers Pass Vote Of Confidence In Gov. Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.