Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. (514 Views)

Adamawa State CAN Chairman Kidnapped By Boko Haram Cries Out (VIDEO) / Breaking News: Senator Ayo Arise Kidnapped By Armed Men / Kidnappers, Kidnapped A Man, Collected Ransom Of N2million And Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by uneeking(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
There are some issues that one gets to hear about and one finds it difficult to react appropriately to them. Should one get angry or laugh it away because of its nature? One good friend of mine will simply solve that challenge by saying "IT DIDN'T EASY".

Friends,please tell me how you would react to a story of a son who kidnaps his own father for a ransom? Many people will see this as an impossible scenario but then it does and has happened right here in Nigeria - God's Own Country!

A 20-year-old Ibrahim Babatunde has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for masterminding the abduction of his own biological father. Of course, he enlisted some other "friends" (three in number) to assist him in his nefarious activity.

These 'friends" of his included the following people; Babuga Salihu, 20, Aura Sands, 20 and Amuda Yusufu, 19.

The innocent target, Aliyu Babatunde was kidnapped in Igboora and he ended up spending three torturous days in the den of his abductors and was only released after a N1 m ransom was paid to the gang of kidnappers.

In his defence, the 20-year- old criminal claimed that he was forced into the act because his father failed to live up to his responsibilities as far as the welfare of his children was concerned.

He went on to say;“ My father married many wives and he doesn’t care for us. We are left to fend for ourselves". “So, I think the only way to get money out of him is to organise his abduction and force him to part with the money. We collected N1m as ransom from our family”. He went on to say that he invited his friends after he was sure that the plan would succeed.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=3340&action=edit

Re: Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
angry
Re: Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by Young03(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jesus I no go talk oo
by their face we shall know them

No mistaken identity
Re: Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by ekensi01: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
One word: Train up a child in the way he/she should go that when his old he will not depart from it.

His dad and mum err they have to suffer the pain of wrong training.
Re: Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by kaybright44(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
his papa must run out from these him son hand,the next movie na RITUAL
Re: Father Kidnapped By His Own Son For A Ransom Payment. by AroOkigbo(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
uneeking:
Ibrahim Babatunde

(1) (Reply)

How To Cash My 2016 Money On MMM Nigeria / Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out / Man Gets $870,000 After Doctor Removes Wrong Testicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.