Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome (386 Views)

BREAKING: Bose, Wife Of Late Human Rights Activist, Beko Ransome-kuti Is Dead / Release Of Chibok Girls :was Ransome Paid Or Not? / 7-year-old Girl Asks Google For A Job - And Gets A Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome by blazinginfo: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Oyo State Police Command have paraded a 20-year-old Ibrahim Babatunde for the kidnapping of his dad.

Babatunde said he was the architect of the crime and that he did it with three different assistants. Different individuals from the gang who were Babuga Salihu, 20, Aura Sands, 20 and Amuda Yusufu, 19.

The state Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, said Aliyu Babatunde was snatched in Igboora and burned through three days in the sanctum of his abductors. He included that he was discharged after the family paid N1 m recover.
Source: http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/how-son-abducted-his-father-and-gets.html
Re: How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome by subtlemee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Juvenile amateur kidnappers
Re: How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome by Jamiubond009(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

After The Accident The Video Shoot Commence... See Photos / How Do I Say This In Naija Lingo... / My Father Is Not A Ghost! He Taught Me Flesh And Blood!!: Achimugu Alex O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.