Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos (40677 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In Wedding Dress For Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) / Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
ok..u have been noticed.. oya rest

You've been mentioned and bashed enof already. Guess who needs rest??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by tomdon(m): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2017
So what??
Is that even how to look stunning??
These people just want to milk money out of this cow sha.
They're trying overtly too hard at making her what she's not
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
maybe am d only one... but i still see d "Bush"in her even with all dis make over...

It takes the bushy to recognise a bushy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by kings09(m): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2017
U wey don de township since how many ships n towns hv u acquired
axortedbabe:
See as she dey forget herself like person wey dem from village push cum township

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Rappaholic(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2017
How u take knw say the PR and photo graphers dey do do thing to her hahahahhaha veey funny
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Rappaholic(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]How u take knw say the PR and photo graphers dey do do thing to her hahahahhaha veey funny ;DHow u take knw say the PR and photo graphers dey do do thing to her hahahahhaha veey funny
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by franzis(m): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she no too fine sef undecided
go and hug transformer
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by ayomutu(m): 2:28am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
maybe am d only one... but i still see d "Bush"in her even with all dis make over...

Jealousy jati hati

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by oodua1stson: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
bad belle trowey trowey

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
u again abi oloriburuku ni awon to she è ni

lmao!!! are you olajumoke's husband ni?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by sisisioge: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:

Especially in the red dress ba? She's still a work in progress, albeit a good one. May God bless us all.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by chukxie(m): 4:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she no too fine sef undecided

If beauty were the yardstick for measuring success, Jumoke would not have made the cut. But beauty isn't the yardstick, my friend. God's grace is! Jumoke is riding on God's grace. I pray you ride on yours soon.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by farihafaheemah(m): 5:07am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
You that polished and sophisticated who knows you or heard your name. Pray to have breakthrough like her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Tjango(m): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Jummy baby
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:
Who popular .. lol .. na only for nairaland she popular
Very true

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Themainchick11(f): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
The bush is in your eyes and mind. Because we know someone's past doesn't mean that we have to keep associating them with it. That's why it's called a past!
Well, I hope you have learnt something?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by gosmoney(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
u man u dey vex :Dagain abi oloriburuku ni awon to she è ni
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
So what? At least she's successful. Are you better than her? I just don't understand folks like you that just can't be positive towards others

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Duru009:
Good for her, but she cannt even speak common english
You say common English like it's a default language. If her parents couldn't afford to pay for her education is that her fault? Without the so called common English, she's doing better for herself than most graduates in Nigeria dragging certificates upandan.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by kitaatita: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
I have failed to see anything special about this girl. PR people are just pushing her to the limelight by all means.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Hydrolysis(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
how this lady became a model still baffles me.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Precial419: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
U r so right espiecially in d last pics, her dress makes her look like a house girl. She an average girl in terms of beauty bt dat nt witstandin, God grace drives her, it nt everyday we see such tremedous tranformation. I also tink she trying to b modest even wit all d dressin gaga. Dose actuali insultin ur pix, i dnt think dey hav girls in deir area.Ur style is cool.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Svelte98(f): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
axortedbabe:
See as she dey forget herself like person wey dem from village push cum township

I wonder which of the pictures you saw her looking like that. Support your fellow woman, it wont take anything from you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by walosky(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Her skin is burnt like bread.

Does she mix her cream with Pottasium Br.....

You below abeg help me out
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Collyno82(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
women n jealousy be like.....

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by preccy69(f): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
not enuf reason to classify her as bush,she's a woman like u

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by KunkeAkinola(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2017
SniffyDsniffeR:

U must be the only one. Grass full ur area abi

Epic Reply.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos by Jelal0007(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
Yeah....the one and ony HATER. U can't see the good in people. May envy not end U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / 'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures) / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.