Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo (28108 Views)

BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by auntysimbiat(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
OK, good
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by seunny4lif(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
I love this story cos it's getting sweet
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by paulchineduN(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
I guess this govt and it's supporters have no other thing to do than accusations and counter accusations

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by olumaxi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
As if i care
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by gberra: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:
I thought some claimed Farouk did not exist? lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3838879/there-no-dr-ismaila-farouk
Read the first paragraph & cure your lack of knowledge. Sometimes when the upstairs experiences some sudden knocks, it affects the central unit..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Cutie09(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
From her explanations​, it is now obvious that it is no longer Federal Republic of Nigeria but Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

It seems as if the VP who ought to be addressed as the Acting President was also deprived of the right to choose those to fill in the office positions​ directly under his watch going by the names listed here.

One nijiriaaa in action but definitely not one Nigeria in practice.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by kizygist: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Even if he appoints yoruba, what is wrong there or you forgot charity begins at home. Bowen University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Out - See Updates http://www.supremeupdates.ml/2017/06/bowen-university-admission-screening.html
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by gberra: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lordadam16, tonyebarcanista You may keep embarrassing yourselves. Only a fool would take you seriously. I want to hear you scream "Osinbajo is a bigot" one more time. Awon ode.

--Burn Yourself tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Omofunaab2: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
God punish Liepods and their elombah rubbish

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
byrron:
From her explanations​, it is now obvious that it is no longer Federal Republic of Nigeria but Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

It seems as if the VP who ought to be addressed as the Acting President was also deprived of the right to choose those to fill in the office positions​ directly under his watch going by the names listed here.

One nijiriaaa in action but definitely not one Nigeria in practice.

Leave them for now. When the chicken comes home to roost, we will see who the cowardly cowards will face then. cheesy

P.s - You can all continue crying on top of my mentions, hehehe. Cowards that can't stand up to their Northern lords. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

Leave them for now. When the chicken comes home to roost, we will see who the cowardly cowards will face then. cheesy

Spineless 2-faced hypocrite, make up your mind and take a stand? Is he appointing only Yoruba or has he too many Hausa in his office? Take a stand and stop dancing like a reed in the wind or are you another Osita Chidoka? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by sunkieisland(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
they were just goaded into displaying their st*piditii for all Nigerians on the cyberspace and how power is given more to northerners

continuuuuuu

daris God ooohhhhj

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Cityguy: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
They've made the mofo popular by signifying him with a response.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Konquest: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
We already know it's an hatchet job by some mischief makers . But Every forces against Osinbajo shall die by Thunder...

Ogun l'aka Ye oooooo

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by Trexnemesis(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
And no one is talking about Buharis appointments. undecided

Buhari broke all the rules of fairness.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by edupedia: 12:55am On Jun 05, 2017
emmasege:
Their wahala. How did Buhari's nepotism remove hunger from the north and how can Osinbade's nepotism do so in the south west?

Politicians are all the same in Nigeria and beyond. How they share the posts among themselves is less of a concern to me at the moment because this Buhari-induced economic recession is biting me and most Nigerians sooo hard.

All I need at the moment is to be able to meet my basic needs and live a meaningful life in this geographical space God has put me. I'm not asking for more from this wicked, insensitive, inept and lying government,

Buhari is a gross mistake, unfortunately Mr. Mere Commisioner doesn't appear a better replacement either.

....the mistake was joining us to yeye dreamers.....your bad belle will cause stomach cancer as long as u Igbos keep writing fiction based on yeye illusion...u will wake up from that your mumu sleep one of these days....nonsense
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by jamislaw(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2017
All what she said hasn't answered the allegations made by faceless Farouk.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by emmamadon: 3:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Na sooo

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by totorimi: 4:18am On Jun 05, 2017
The VP is really been checked, rather than for him to confront his well known attacker in Aso rock as usual they chicken out and take the coward option of pointing accusing finger to the wrong direction.
As acting president take charge and use your power to get rid of any unruly and disobedient element, thats the way to do it and and not to shy away until they finish you.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by emmasege: 5:44am On Jun 05, 2017
edupedia:

....the mistake was joining us to yeye dreamers.....your bad belle will cause stomach cancer as long as u Igbos keep writing fiction based on yeye illusion...u will wake up from that your mumu sleep one of these days....nonsense
Am sorry to disappoint and inform you that I'm Yoruba. Not every dissenting voice against Buhari & his evil APC is from the east. Get that registered into your skull.

I'm from the very heart of Yoruba land with paternal and maternal ancestry from Oyo and Osun States.

I'm O'odua t'okan t'okan. A ku ojumo.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by OBAGADAFFI: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2017
When the government is responding to a so call faceless person, they have succeeded in making it real.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by 989900: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
darocha1:
must they reply

Why shouldn't they? The number of dumb comments of people who you would rather think would be smart enough to double check crap like Farouk's . . . was alarming . . . sometimes you wonder what happened to education and common sense in this country.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by 989900: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
Lordadam16, tonyebarcanista You may keep embarrassing yourselves. Only a fool would take you seriously. I want to hear you scream "Osinbajo is a bigot" one more time. Awon ode.

--Burn Yourself tongue tongue

Those 2 are pure definition of 'half-smart-kids'.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by hysteriabox(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
9jakohai:
I think the problem with the Dr Farouks of this world is the fact that they view appointments into office as a means of getting their tribesmen into office in the hope that some of the money shared might trickle down to them.

Speaking bluntly, this is a common attitude amongst most Nigerians. Political appointments are not viewed as a means of productivity on behalf of the nation, they are viewed as just another means to share money.

That is a big reason why I personally do not believe in the calls for restructuring, or even the calls for self-determination. Not because they are wrong calls, or flawed calls...but because in the Nigerian context, most of these calls are for the most part fuelled by one thing, and one thing alone, cornering some part of the goodies distributed from the sale of our natural resources abroad under the belief that other parts of the country are benefiting at the expense of others, and vice versa.(One thing I have noticed from the way our leaders talk...and even followers, it is usually a variant of 'we are not getting enough money from the center, and we will do terrible things to make sure we get it').

If we want things to change in this country...we have to get rid of our 'money must be shared mentality'. Doing that is the first step to being a truly developed nation

5000 likes for you.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
9jakohai:
I think the problem with the Dr Farouks of this world is the fact that they view appointments into office as a means of getting their tribesmen into office in the hope that some of the money shared might trickle down to them.

Speaking bluntly, this is a common attitude amongst most Nigerians. Political appointments are not viewed as a means of productivity on behalf of the nation, they are viewed as just another means to share money.

That is a big reason why I personally do not believe in the calls for restructuring, or even the calls for self-determination. Not because they are wrong calls, or flawed calls...but because in the Nigerian context, most of these calls are for the most part fuelled by one thing, and one thing alone, cornering some part of the goodies distributed from the sale of our natural resources abroad under the belief that other parts of the country are benefiting at the expense of others, and vice versa.(One thing I have noticed from the way our leaders talk...and even followers, it is usually a variant of 'we are not getting enough money from the center, and we will do terrible things to make sure we get it').

If we want things to change in this country...we have to get rid of our 'money must be shared mentality'. Doing that is the first step to being a truly developed nation

IT'S OPINIONS LIKE URS, DAT MAKES ME HAVE SOME HOPE ABOUT DIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by gberra: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
989900:

Those 2 are pure definition of 'half-smart-kids'.

grin grin.. They do smell like it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by OBAGADAFFI: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Dr Farouks has been made popular by the government.

His name is now all -over the airwaves.
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by mikolo80: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes
that's politicking
stop lies bforthey fester
darocha1:
must they reply
Re: Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo by sondi: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
We have it on record the unprecedented height of Nepotism shown by Buhari in his appointments of kitchen staff and cornering of the heads of over 80% of parastatals and government establishments to the Northerners and muslims. Service chief and other paramilitary heads is something else. I'm a core northerner but an honest one. Leave the VP alone pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.