Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence (1081 Views)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / OAU DSA Suspends All Religious Activities In Halls Of Residence (PICS) / Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by bolaji73(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
The long protracting fight between OAU Muslim community has taken another turn recently. this night, I saw a post from my group page that the two Major mosques in the halls of residents. I.e Awolowo hall mosque and fajuyi hall mosques are being demolish. May God save us from Fitinah in this Holy month of Ramadan.
Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
bolaji73:
The long protracting fight between OAU Muslim community has taken another turn recently. this night, I saw a post from my group page that the two Major mosques in the halls of residents. I.e Awolowo hall mosque and fajuyi hall mosques are being demolish. May God save us from Fitinah in this Holy month of Ramadan.
Kip kwiet. Go and build yourmosques in the designated areas

3 Likes

Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by hodusglobal(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
bolaji73:
Ameen
Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
bolaji73:

Kai! Stop it! What is the fitinah about.

Did you see any church with permanent site in the halls of residents? Why are do you like to mix fact with mischief? And I thought you should be of sound mind and literate enough to purge your ideas of bigotry. After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander undecided

By the way, can't forget the MOJO break cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
decatalyst:

Did you see any church with permanent site in the halls of residents? Why are do you like to mix fact with mischief? And I thought you should be of sound mind and literate enough to purge your ideas of bigotry. After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander undecided

Mojo break? Please tell us more!
Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by doctimonyeka(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thank you OAU.... Other institutions should copy this gesture and put an end to this radical entities...

What rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by phorget(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
decatalyst:

bahdt guy! It was a funny experience then.
Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by Horspiroll007(m): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2017
bolaji73:

Space booked. I kno this is gonna be awesome
Re: Oau Demolishes Mosques In Halls Of Residence by decatalyst(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

Mojo break? Please tell us more!

You don't wanna know what really happened then

grin grin

God bless Rogers Makanjuola for his maturity.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Undergraduates And Jambites. Apply Now / Evbuotubu Sec. School Benin,edo State ||oejoseff & Friends / UNILAG, Faculty Of Business Administration's Student Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.