Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

READ: Lady Blasts Her Close Friend For Ruining Her Relationship With Her Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / READ: Lady Blasts Her Close Friend For Ruining Her Relationship With Her Fiance (387 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Bbnaija: Tacha Is Already Ruining Her Brand - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ: Lady Blasts Her Close Friend For Ruining Her Relationship With Her Fiance by Raezel: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2017
There's a saying that says people should be careful about the type of friends they keep. Well, An Instagram user known as iam_funjet took to her Instagram page to call out her once close friend who she claims was responsible for the breakup with her fiancé. The lady who is known as Nelson Nina has been accused as the cause of the breakup is said to be a participant in the popular contest, Face of Candycity.
Read Below
‘To all the ladies out there, please beware of homebreakers,husband scratchers, hungry girls, Facebook and instagram slayers who are hunting for available MEN……. This #faceofcandycity contestant no 64 is a demon covered in human skin
I have always been nice to everyone around me especially my friends,but I never knew not all friends want there fellow friend to progress…. friendship is not by force and if I had.... Continue here: http://raezel.com/lady-blasts-close-friend-ruining-relationship-fiance/

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Has A Reality Show In The Works And We Want To Know If You’ll Watch / Alleged Script Theft: Writer Sues Okereke-linus, Actress Kicks / Iyanya - Hold On ( Official Music Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.