Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Could America Have Caused The Haiti Earthquake? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could America Have Caused The Haiti Earthquake? (525 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Emmanuel Tv Haiti Earthquake Relief Team / Haiti Earthquake ( The Massage Behind It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could America Have Caused The Haiti Earthquake? by oaroloye(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2010
The question is, could America have caused the Haitan earthquake? We have no proof at this point, that they actually did. We are just exercising our Freedom of Speech option.

It is distressing to me, that I work in the midst of academicians- university graduates- and whenever I ask questions about science and technology, the most common answer is, "No, I don't know about that."
This is supposed to be their life work. Their career. What They Do. They can't do it.
The poor sit in the gutter, watching them zoom past in their SUVs and limousines, and think that the Champions of Society are passing. This is correct.

POOR NIGERIA!

No wonder we're in the state we're in.

Standard Police procedure in advanced and civilized requires that three factors be proven before it be said that a person has a case to answer. (In Nigeria, only one factor is needed: is the accuser sufficiently loaded?)

1. MOTIVE: The plausible reason why a person or persons would commit a crime.
2. OPPORTUNITY: Given the accused could want to commit a crime, it must be proven that they had access.
3. MEANS: The ability of the suspect to commit a crime must be proven.

All three can be proven for America's Federal Government and their Secret Government- about which too little of the right and relevant things are said. People talk about it- fifteen minutes later, it's like they forgot what they were talking about. The facts are never carried to their logical conclusions. If someone mugged you with a club, and got half your money, and the case collapsed, because you couldn't prove it, or something, then you find him sharpening a machete- must you be Albert Einstein, or Charles Epps to figure out what's going to happen next?

1. MOTIVE: (i) America wants to be seen as the World's Benevolent Interventionalist- because they're going to start another war, right here in Africa, staring in Nigeria, using the same modus operandi we've seen before. They will launch a False Accusation, claim they will provide evidence later- then that never happens in the lifetime of millions of the victims.

(ii) They always want to test some new war toy. Haiti does not suffer earthquakes of this magnitude. Now, we are told to believe, it does. This shrieks "Weapon Test! One, Two, Three!!!" they can be planning to do this elsewhere.

(iii) American-based Secretive Societies- such as the Council on Foreign Relations- have allegedly gone on record before year 2000- being so confident and arrogant as to put it on their website- that they wanted to reduce the World's "surplus population" to a "sustainable 500 millions." Blacks, in case you are wondering, are considered by Whites as a "surplus population."

(iv) It is very important to the Globalists to know how much we really know about their plans.
So this is a test case to see if we are still dozing, or whether they have to guillotine us quick, or can just dig a six-foot hole beside us, at their leisure, and just kick us in it.

2. OPPORTUNITY: Haiti is practically next door to the World's most warmongeringest nation that has girdled the Planet with weapons. The American Military probably spends more time arguing about which weapons not to take to the battlefield, than in planning the rest of their strategy.

3. I am currently on the job, so I don't have time to go into detail on this one. off the top of my head, I know at least four ways America could cause a RICTOR 7 earthquake in a throwaway nation like Haiti. Any one of them should have academicians who have the necessary credibility and authority, bending Government's ear to seriously look into them, and budget research and development of possible defenses.

However, I am yet to find a single graduate who even understands that there is a problem, much less what we should do to find solutions and countermeasures. It is like the danger was to some other country than the one they are living in.

(1) (Reply)

An Ongoing Free Business Opportunity Training / Wat Is Coming / Status Of The Health Of Mr. President:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.