Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Oau Water And My Cry: Message To Great Ife Cec; University Management And The Fe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Water And My Cry: Message To Great Ife Cec; University Management And The Fe (317 Views)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Poisoning Of OAU Dam, Act Of Genocide – Obafemi Awolowo University Management / Update On Aborted Baby In Madonna University: Management Threatens Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Water And My Cry: Message To Great Ife Cec; University Management And The Fe by TheSmilingMan(m): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2017
OAU WATER AND MY CRY: MESSAGE TO GREAT IFE CEC; UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

“Without the truth, there is no knowing; without the life, there is no living; without the cry, there is no soothing.”

I am not an activist. I am not a human rights advocate. I am just an innocent student being pushed to the wall. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, is my institution of learning and I will do everything within my power to protect her integrity and promote the good image of the institution. It is my duty. It is our collective responsibility. However, it is also our obligation to cry out when things are going wrong and when situations are becoming unbearable. We need to be consoled. They call me The Smiling Man and here is my cry.

Water is known to be a universal http://www.ifelawwriters.com/2017/06/oau-water-and-my-cry-message-to-great_4.html

(1) (Reply)

NANS Honours Ubani For Exemplary Leadership / Affordable Admission Into College/university In The Philippines Asia / Tips For Handling Conflicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.