Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) (33938 Views)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by AmicableEd: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Yesterday, Evangelist Mike and Gloria Bamiloye of Mount Zion Films International, attended the convocation ceremony of their only daughter, Darasimi Bamiloye who was one of the celebrated Babcock university graduands. Her elder brothers Joshua and Dami were there too. See photos below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/babcock-university-mike-and-gloria.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by heykims(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Who are they?
Haaa Isawuru...
Ayaaamatangaaa!!

22 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2017
congrats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2017
So make I fry water with kidney?

Ok let me have mercy. Congrats girl. You are beautiful esp your dark complexion.

Now see below for data. See details and testimonies too.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by tyson98: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017
one thing about this man and his wife is just the simplicity not like all this overrated MOG's

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by mroop(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Zzyzxt(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
My favorite celebrity couple of all time!!!!! I love this family like kilode...

Darasimi.... Will you marry me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by AmicableEd: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
cc @lalasticalala
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Tolexander: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Woh!!
Happy convocation to "Omo Aja"!

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by virtual3xpert: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Awww....cute family.

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Pretty girl, God bless their family.

4 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Which kind ftp be this.... Who are this ones again abeg...
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2017
cute family ....congratulations girl

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
And so?the barber wen dey shave dis boys hair nor dey try for their life grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by adorablevic: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
cute guys... congratulations

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
This girl used light make-up. No?
Congratulations to her !

Her parents are doing a great job trying to straighten some immorality in our society!
Kudos to Mike Bamiloye and family

These are the people that should be ambassadors of Nigeria for patronising Nigeria.

Not those shouting Change begins with me yet ALL THEIR CHILDREN GOES TO ABROAD TO STUDY, Shopping, Medical attention and what have you undecided! SMH

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by yoruBADboi(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Shake my hand

Wehdone sir
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok congrats to them
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by smartty68(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Shebi na China Babcock university dey

And why Nigerians plenty for there

Where them Chinese fiful dey ni
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by crazyABO(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
What's with the hyping now na babcock go first do convocation ni ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
angry

Their daughter looks like slayqueen.

The Bamiloyes...the fathers of witchcraft and low-budget movies.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
heykims:
Who are they?
Haaa Isawuru...
Ayaaamangaaa!!

If you follow Nigerian Chrisitan films...you would recognise them as pioneers of a sort.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2017
but their celebrity status didn't hinder them from queueing at the gates of Babcock..

that is how it will be on the last day..

4 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by klassykute(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Na soso dem two dey act husby nd wiffy for dram, if not dat he go act God or king..
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Cute family. I congratulate them all
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Edopesin: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
I Only Came To See If The Pikin Fine

She Try Sha

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by SadSongz: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
The girl looks soulful and pretty

3 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok, off topic but i get question.

Recently the rate of receding hair lines in males is becoming increasingly alarming in this country, the problem is most of them start in the early 20's, even the dudes in dis pishure the hair for them head don start am by the side. Please whats going on. is it too much processed food or what
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) by jacob839(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Congrats to her. She fine sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.