Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Token Makinwa Shows Off Her New Range Roever - I Owe No One An Apology - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Token Makinwa Shows Off Her New Range Roever - I Owe No One An Apology (418 Views)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Token Makinwa Shows Off Her New Range Roever - I Owe No One An Apology by blazinginfo: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Toke Makinwa, the popular media personality is rocking and enjoying her lifestyle and does not care about what others say about it.

The Media personality recently purchased a Range Rover and she has no apologies for fulfilling her dreams. Sharing a glimpse of the new ride and photos of herself rocking a Blue Hermes Birkin bag, which she said was a gift, Toke wrote;
SOURCE: http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/token-makinwa-shows-off-her-new-range.html

(1) (Reply)

FGN PAYS WHISTLEBLOWERS. / 30 Important Reasons Why Students Should Blog - 100% / $15,000 Donated For Owerri Zenith Bank Robbery Slain Policeman In Less Than 24hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.