Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment (335 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show / UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Please abeg biko help me out here i havnt been able to do this assignment, the stuff is confusing me

Law of torts assignment

John a year two student in the department of insurance, university of Benin fresh from his knowledge of the tort of trespass to person, has result to commence an action against his roommate Tobi for threatening to stab him with their kitchen knife after a hitted argument.

(a) determine the appropriate action to be commenced by john and his chances of succeeding

(b) would your choice of action differ if Tobi had given John a friendly slap in the course of the action?

Support your answer with appropriate legal authority
Re: Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment by stingged(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Rubbish post.
Re: Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2017
stingged:
Rubbish post.
wait I ask you make u click am....
who be this one sef

(1) (Reply)

UNN Plans A Make Up Burial Ceremony For Chinua Achebe Four Years After Demise / Free Training / Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.